LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 408 users in the forums

Crabtree in Uniform...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

the first pic looks like the jersey came from the 80s.

the next two look awesome, and I can't wait for Crabtree to play.
Man, those cards have some of the ugliest graphic design I've ever seen. Still, you have to give them an A for effort as it's an elaborate-type of ugly that takes a lot of work.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
the first pic looks like the jersey came from the 80s.

I was about to say the same thing.

Old, but added it anyways.

Football card designs have gotten uglier as the years went on.
[ Edited by linkboy on Jul 14, 2009 at 9:22 AM ]
Cant wait till the season starts
crabtree looks badass in a 49er uniform,

ooo i can't wait.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Nice one, Marv! Can't wait to see him live and in color......
  • mile-highNINER
  • Info N/A
Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like Deon Sanders....the chinstrap, the way he's holding the ball, the facemask.

The new unis are dope!
Originally posted by mile-highNINER:
Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like Deon Sanders....the chinstrap, the way he's holding the ball, the facemask.

The new unis are dope!

I know what your talking about.

Its something about the way he wears the helmet. Not sure what it is...its like he has a big head or something...lol. ;-)

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by mile-highNINER:

The new unis are dope!

I know what your talking about.

Its something about the way he wears the helmet. Not sure what it is...its like he has a big head or something...lol. ;-)

Then again, if Crabtree can back it up like Deion and make game breaking plays.....I'll live with it.
  • NinerNay20
  • Info N/A
These are so sick! love the throwback look. Looks like the paint brush look is here to stay, at least for this season
?

"Paint Brush Look"?
  • hps49
  • Veteran
The new uniforms suck. The 3 stripes should have been kept like the 80's and the pants stripes as well. The candy cane socks also are a must have. I tried on the new jersey (premiere) and the stripes on the jersey look hideous.
Originally posted by hps49:
The new uniforms suck. The 3 stripes should have been kept like the 80's and the pants stripes as well. The candy cane socks also are a must have. I tried on the new jersey (premiere) and the stripes on the jersey look hideous.

Share 49ersWebzone