There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree in Uniform...





the first pic looks like the jersey came from the 80s.

the next two look awesome, and I can't wait for Crabtree to play.
Man, those cards have some of the ugliest graphic design I've ever seen. Still, you have to give them an A for effort as it's an elaborate-type of ugly that takes a lot of work.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
the first pic looks like the jersey came from the 80s.

I was about to say the same thing.


Old, but added it anyways.

Football card designs have gotten uglier as the years went on.
[ Edited by linkboy on Jul 14, 2009 at 9:22 AM ]
Cant wait till the season starts
crabtree looks badass in a 49er uniform,


ooo i can't wait.
Originally posted by Marvin49:





Nice one, Marv! Can't wait to see him live and in color......
  • mile-highNINER
  • Info N/A
Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like Deon Sanders....the chinstrap, the way he's holding the ball, the facemask.

The new unis are dope!
Originally posted by mile-highNINER:
Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like Deon Sanders....the chinstrap, the way he's holding the ball, the facemask.

The new unis are dope!

I know what your talking about.

Its something about the way he wears the helmet. Not sure what it is...its like he has a big head or something...lol. ;-)
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by mile-highNINER:
Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like Deon Sanders....the chinstrap, the way he's holding the ball, the facemask.

The new unis are dope!

I know what your talking about.

Its something about the way he wears the helmet. Not sure what it is...its like he has a big head or something...lol. ;-)

Then again, if Crabtree can back it up like Deion and make game breaking plays.....I'll live with it.
  • NinerNay20
  • Info N/A
These are so sick! love the throwback look. Looks like the paint brush look is here to stay, at least for this season
?

"Paint Brush Look"?
The new uniforms suck. The 3 stripes should have been kept like the 80's and the pants stripes as well. The candy cane socks also are a must have. I tried on the new jersey (premiere) and the stripes on the jersey look hideous.
Originally posted by hps49:
The new uniforms suck. The 3 stripes should have been kept like the 80's and the pants stripes as well. The candy cane socks also are a must have. I tried on the new jersey (premiere) and the stripes on the jersey look hideous.