There are 529 users in the forums

Best 9er game from last year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Jets. No question. We shut them down and Hill played great.

I have to agree, loved seeing Favre choke....
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I gotta say 49ers vs Cardinals on MNF. That game was absolutely amazing, even though we lost. The 4th quarter had so much excitement, I can't even explain the emotions I had during the end of the game. I remember standing a foot away from the TV screen for that last play and falling to my knees after we got stopped.

great game, even though we lost.

man, i almost went to my knees when i saw the formation on the last play.

-9fA

I'm not one to cry after a game, and I didn't after that game either. But inside me, was this little feeling of sorrow. Its like my heart was crying inside. I remember my dad was watching that game with me, along with my bro who is a Raiders fan. My dad was trying to tell me it was alright, while my bro was being an ass and wouldn't shut up for hours.

I know what you mean. I've only been a fan since the 2002 season so I haven't really seen to many close games (for better or worse) but mate that MNF game hit me. I wasn't even sad, i was just numb.

-9fA
  • Illusion
  • Info N/A
without a doubt, the Jets game. That had P Willie's hitstick tackle.
It was a loss.. But for me it was whatever game led to the firing of Mike Nolan
I gotta say 49ers vs Cardinals on MNF. That game was absolutely amazing, even though we lost. The 4th quarter had so much excitement, I can't even explain the emotions I had during the end of the game. I remember standing a foot away from the TV screen for that last play and falling to my knees after we got stopped.

-9fA

I'm not one to cry after a game, and I didn't after that game either. But inside me, was this little feeling of sorrow. Its like my heart was crying inside. I remember my dad was watching that game with me, along with my bro who is a Raiders fan. My dad was trying to tell me it was alright, while my bro was being an ass and wouldn't shut up for hours.

I know what you mean. I've only been a fan since the 2002 season so I haven't really seen to many close games (for better or worse) but mate that MNF game hit me. I wasn't even sad, i was just numb.

-9fA

yup, i've only been a fan since 2004.
Washington. We had the confidence of a seasoned team, and we had some swagger. I like the way our oline looked; I liked the way our dline looked as well as our secondary. Plus out MLBs looked like a true tandem.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Illusion:
without a doubt, the Jets game. That had P Willie's hitstick tackle.

P Willy's hit on Brad Smith got me so pumped up and "Wowed" the crowd! that was so COOL to see and Brad Smith laying on the ground!!!

Don't EVER come into P Willy's territory again!
I think every game we have won was the best game of the season
  • Chief
  • Veteran

as much as it sucked to at the end, god I was so pissed off... It was a great game.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Originally posted by NickV:
The Jet's game was a good one. You also get to see Hill's best TD pass that never was to D. Walker. I was at the game sitting on the opposite end zone and it looked like it had gotten picked off so my whole section I was sitting in all collectivly said "s**t!" then we realized that it was caught for a td. But I think there was a holding call going agasint us.

Check that one out

you know talking to alotta niner fans it seems the Jets and Redskins game really stood out to them. I woulda thought the Rams with Morgans last minute touchdown catch woulda figured too..am i wrong?

Oh god no. That game was pure s**t until the 4th qtr. lol.

God that was a long game.

when we lost to arizone, i wanted to cry like a little girl
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
WHen you say "Best 9er game" do you mean most exciting game, or do you mean best as in best overall performance? For best game I vote the MNF game against the cards. For best performance I would say the Jets game. The rams blowout was only a first half effort, and they sucked anyway.

I mean everything. offense, defense, special teams, exciting end. one o the most exciting games i got is the AZ game OT win Patrick rookie year. But if theres no exciting finish id like to at least have the illusion of how good our team can be with one very good overall game lol.

-9fA

-9fA

hey i feel yall. 2001 here. I say take pride. lol not a single person can call us bandwagon now can they lol. im jus playin round

-9fA

-9fA

wow, what a year to become a fan! What is it that stood out to you about the niners to become a fan that year?
Share 49ersWebzone