LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Best 9er game from last year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by niner4life21:
I gotta say 49ers vs Cardinals on MNF. That game was absolutely amazing, even though we lost. The 4th quarter had so much excitement, I can't even explain the emotions I had during the end of the game. I remember standing a foot away from the TV screen for that last play and falling to my knees after we got stopped.

great game, even though we lost.

I agree with you.
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
49ers vs. Cardinals on MNF!! We had a shot to win...on the Cards 1 yd line with 45 secs to go. Bad two minute drill. Oh and Shaun Hill got away with 3 ints that were called back by flags.

yeah no doubt was the MNF game against arizona, had one of the best plays of all time in rossum 104 yard kick return on the opening kickoff!!. was awesome, we should have won.
I gotta say 49ers vs Cardinals on MNF. That game was absolutely amazing, even though we lost. The 4th quarter had so much excitement, I can't even explain the emotions I had during the end of the game. I remember standing a foot away from the TV screen for that last play and falling to my knees after we got stopped.

Couldn't agree more, although it still makes me mad thinking about it.
The Jets game. Best the team has looked from top to bottom, for 4 quarters against a above .500 team since I think we beat the Eagles in Philly in late 2003. I know we swept Seattle twice in 2006 when the Seahawks won the division but the first game against Seattle we played great in the 1st half and terrible in the 2nd half and vice versa in the 2nd game.

this
Probably the skins game. but the game vs az was way more exciting. but the skins game was better cuz we won.
Niners at Rams week 13 I think. I was at that game and it looked like we were going to lose. I was right behind the niner bench, 12 rows back. Gore wasn't even playing, but I did manage to get his autograph before the game at the hotel.

We were down 2 TD's and coach was about to yank Hill out of the game. I just remember Josh Morgan making that touchdown catch and it seemed like the whole stadium went nuts. Oh, that was just me and the few Niner fans around. We jumped, hugged, and high fived one another. The Ram fans were so pissed. Best game ever. And then after the game I got Willis' autograph. It was freakin' cold as all get.
First game against the Rams aka the Slaughter at the Stick! Brought back old memories of 17 in a row. All the games when Sing took over after Seattle were pretty exciting but the Jets game stands out because it was against Favre, Willis smacked Brad Smith, then Justin Smith hammered the final nail in the coffin to end it. Way to go D!
I liked when we blew out the Rams at home.

man, i almost went to my knees when i saw the formation on the last play.

-9fA

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Jets. No question. We shut them down and Hill played great.

I have that game PVR'd and still watch it all the time
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
49ers vs. Cardinals on MNF!! We had a shot to win...on the Cards 1 yd line with 45 secs to go. Bad two minute drill. Oh and Shaun Hill got away with 3 ints that were called back by flags.

yeah no doubt was the MNF game against arizona, had one of the best plays of all time in rossum 104 yard kick return on the opening kickoff!!. was awesome, we should have won.

We should have won both games, but the past is the past
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Im gonna be able to get at least one game from last year. i havent been able to watch most games so i was wonderin if you guys could suggest the best game to watch. Bills? Jets? Redskins? Rams? or maybe we played just that great in a loss too?

Vs Cardinals! Watching Willis! (I think that was last year)
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

man, i almost went to my knees when i saw the formation on the last play.

-9fA

I'm not one to cry after a game, and I didn't after that game either. But inside me, was this little feeling of sorrow. Its like my heart was crying inside. I remember my dad was watching that game with me, along with my bro who is a Raiders fan. My dad was trying to tell me it was alright, while my bro was being an ass and wouldn't shut up for hours.
WHen you say "Best 9er game" do you mean most exciting game, or do you mean best as in best overall performance? For best game I vote the MNF game against the cards. For best performance I would say the Jets game. The rams blowout was only a first half effort, and they sucked anyway.
Share 49ersWebzone