LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Double Standard? Ray McDonald kicked off the team, Bruce Miller not even fined!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by susweel:
that wife beater should be cut asap

He's not a wife beater. He's a girlfriend pusher.

Dude. You dont think pushing women to the ground and breaking their cell phone is wrong?

What kind of mods are we hiring these days?
  • thl408
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Dude. You dont think pushing women to the ground and breaking their cell phone is wrong?

Way to jump to conclusions there oakland-niner. Also, if I was actually hired, I'd be paid.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We can't fine our mascot

You dont mention the several other times McDonald has been in trouble, or been in the vicinity of trouble from other players.

He got cut because he continued to put himself in bad situations.

If Miller is charged for assaulting his g/f, he will be released as well. Just wait before you suggest its a race related issue.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We can't fine our mascot

Brian Jennings inspired our mascot, not Miller.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Way to jump to conclusions there oakland-niner. Also, if I was actually hired, I'd be paid.

Fine. My bad. You volunteer on the Zone and push women on your spare time. I apologize, I didn't mean to jump to conclusions.
@thl408

...I'm sorry man. I can't hold a joke. I was just trolling you a little. I know you're a good dude.

please dont ban me.....

You're just such an analytical guy I have to do it.....
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Mar 16, 2015 at 6:43 PM ]
  • thl408
I ain't even trippin. No worries.

Miller should get dealt with accordingly once the process plays out. Still ongoing so that's why the team appears as though it isn't doing anything. No way they just brush this under the rug if it warrants action. The case is too public already.
Originally posted by Niners99:
You dont mention the several other times McDonald has been in trouble, or been in the vicinity of trouble from other players.

He got cut because he continued to put himself in bad situations.

If Miller is charged for assaulting his g/f, he will be released as well. Just wait before you suggest its a race related issue.

This. Keep in mind that it was mentioned that the team addressed McDonald about incidents that hadn't even made it out to the media. He showed bad judgment just from the incidents that we knew about, who knows what we actually never even learned of.
welcome home. you must have missed the entire season where the process played out.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This. Keep in mind that it was mentioned that the team addressed McDonald about incidents that hadn't even made it out to the media. He showed bad judgment just from the incidents that we knew about, who knows what we actually never even learned of.

its simple. macdonald got into trouble. the team stood by him even when every other team threw their players under the bus. in the end macdonald wasn't even charged. then he gets into trouble again in the same season and had to be let go.
RayMac is sueing for defamation of character. Interesting to see how the suit turns out.

RayMac being cut is starting to seem that there is something to wanting to clean it up around here.
Did it go to trial and was there a conviction?

Was this a 2nd time or multiple times like McDonald?

There is not double standard. Stuff kept happening with McDonald over and over and over inlcuding Aldon Smith crashing into trees at 7:00 am after spending time at his house. McDonald is a BAD SEED. Miller has 1 accusation which we don't even have a conclusion on yet and we don't know if it is true.
Classic Niner Talk logic. Well done. lol
Once they miss the playoffs he will be cut
Share 49ersWebzone