There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If crabs has a josh morgan esq rookie season is that enough?

If crabs has a josh morgan esq rookie season is that enough?

I would says Morgan's numbers were far from eye popping, but I seem to remember at least a 1/3 of his catches being huge plays. If crabs rookie year looks the same would you be happy?
gs catches yards td avg/catch
1 20 319 3 16
http://www.nfl.com/players/joshmorgan/profile?id=MOR166910
I'd be satisfied but anything less would be disappointing to me. Go Tech!
1 game started, 20 catches, and 300 yds? I don't think so.
If he is kept from starting because of exceptional play from the other wr's that is okay by me,rookie receivers that make an immediate impact are very rare.
Hell no! He better have at least 500/600 yards with at least 40-50 receptions.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
If he is kept from starting because of exceptional play from the other wr's that is okay by me,rookie receivers that make an immediate impact are very rare.

Exactly. It all depends on the circumstances. If the other Wrs are playing great, then there is no need to rush him into the starting lineup.
Damn I had a dyslexic moment. I read the title as "If Josh Morgan has crabs..." I thought we had reached the day that niner talk was getting too personal.
i think crabs will have a pretty decent year but its gonna be prorated. he probably wont get into things for a while. morgan will be #1, in all likelihood #2 will be jones or hill with bruce doing posession work on 3rd downs. crabtree will get into things later i think, remember he hasnt even been able to practice fully yet so his development is kind of hampered so far. he'll start seeing way more PT by mid season i think
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Exactly.

I do predict that Crabtree most likely won't be starting on opening day. It will take him a while to get things going especially since he hasn't been catching or running routes.

35 catches/350 yards/3 TD's.

-9fA
I think that Crabs will be successful with Hill hill does not have a deep ball and Crabs I think is a YAC type WR. This pick will instantly improve Hill's numbers once he sees the field although I wanted BJ this could be exactly what this team needed excitement wise because I can see that old TO dump off happening again with Crabs ability.
fyi. morgan was drafted in the 6th round, not 5th.
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:

and colston was taken in the 7th. draft position means nothing. talent is everywhere, its just a matter of finding it
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

and colston was taken in the 7th. draft position means nothing. talent is everywhere, its just a matter of finding it

that's why it was an 'fyi'.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

that's why it was an 'fyi'.

-9fA

i know, just reinforcing that talent is everwhere

yeah i probably should i double checked but i was being lazy lol... either way you get the drift