There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Met Jimmy Raye today (pics)

I went to Jimmy Raye's annual youth foundation he has every year and took my little brother. Players there included Keenan McCardell, Joe Horn, Earnest Byner, Tony Richardson, and Leon Washington. Tony Dungy and Doug Williams joined them at the luncheon before the camp but had to leave due to obligations. Bryon Cox, a Chargers defensive postion coach (cant remember his named and Buccaneers WR coach (coach Mann) were there as well helping out along with Jimmy Rayes brothers. I talked to Jimmy Raye's brother for a real long time about football and the 49ers. He was telling me there were for sure talks about Tony Richardson joining the 49ers but it didnt fall through. Jimmy's wife was really cool and very nice. We held a few conversations as well. I didnt get to talk to Jimmy that much bc he was really busy but for I wanted to ask him a question and didnt know what quite to ask him bc my mind went kind of blank. I managed to get a pic with him and I just thought of a question to just ask him so it was about who do you think about Kory Sheets or Glenn Coffee and he was like "I dunno its close we will see".

me and Jimmy

me and MRS. Raye

Jimmy's brother throwing to my little brother

Bryon Cox

Joe Horn
Tony Richardson and Joe Horn
did you have him kiss your baby?
Why is there a picture of you and Bill Cosby?
Originally posted by teeohh:
did you have him kiss your baby?

lol it was too damn hot to have a baby out there. It was like 95 today.
finally a story with pics. great stuff man
You should smile more Miles.
pretty cool maing
Originally posted by Esco:

Sorry man I am not too big on smiling in pics.
Originally posted by Esco:

He's trying to look HARD!
Mrs. Raye looks the same as Mr. Raye
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

and the players that attended are mad old like Raye. Must be a theme.
Originally posted by jones49:

Last I recall is Tony Richardson and Leon Washington were not old. Its a youth foundation. Atleast they are out there with the kids and taking part of it. Who cares how old these guys are? During my conversation with Jimmy's brother Jimmy was wanting to get Montana to come out bc he and Joe are kinda close as well. Maybe next year?
Did you get to touch his nose?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by jones49:

Last I recall is Tony Richardson and Leon Washington were not old. Its a youth foundation. Atleast they are out there with the kids and taking part of it. Who cares how old these guys are? During my conversation with Jimmy's brother Jimmy was wanting to get Montana to come out bc he and Joe are kinda close as well. Maybe next year?

I just found it funny. But seriously I would have went in a heartbeat and would have liked to meet all those guys.
That's badass man, surprised none of the niners went for it though considering it was a charity n all. That's a b***hen crabtree jersey. Joe horn was almost made a niner, wasn't it last yr?