LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Eh I was there at the game... we were loud. We never sat for the entire time. I had a headache... by halftime and kept yelling through the second half. The reason it doesn't seem like its as loud on TV is because we're a baseball stadium with our seats further from the field than they should be.
People that say it wasn't loud that WEREN'T at the game make me laugh.

it was loud.
Originally posted by FGore2121:
People that say it wasn't loud that WEREN'T at the game make me laugh.

it was loud.

Louder than the NFCCG last year. Us winning had something to do with it too.
Glad that the stick was roaring! Good job everyone
my wife and i were in the upper box and it was ROARING all game long when we were on defense. especially on 3rd down, it was REALLY LOUD. the tv broadcast definitely didn't capture it accurately... can't wait for the new stadium when the seats are more vertical and on top of the field!
[ Edited by djgtek on Jan 13, 2013 at 10:29 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
Only 2 pre-season, 8 regular season, and at most 2 playoff games left at the 'Stick.

definitely going to every game next year... I am happy for santa clara, but also sad to be leaving the 'Stick.
I shredded two towels on the railings. Almost got the third..

Lost my voice completely..

GO NINERS, GREAT GAME!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
No. It was loud. Forced a false start, too.

Rogers' pick happened with crowd noise too.
the crowd noise was really loud, everyone around me was loud too. cant stand the fans that yell while were on offense smh. the jumbo tron only says "quiet offense at work" lol
Candlestick was on fire Saturday night!

Great job!!!!
Still haven't got my full voice back!
Bruh, is it me or did it feel like the crowd was into the game on every defensive down?
I sat down for maybe 2 minutes combined all game. The crowd was standing and loud on every defensive possession and for the most part was quiet (but still standing) on offense. At least in the Lower Box area.

Crowd was fantastic. One of the best crowds I've seen at The Stick.
yep, definitely felt the crowd on Saturday, our section UR 15 stood almost the entire game except for in between quarter, the crowd definitely brought it on DEFENSE!!!
Share 49ersWebzone