LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mission accomplished. Hopefully the Stick can be even louder next week.
Crowd was awesome tonight! I really was surprised at how many packer fans weren't there. I was expecting 60/40. It was more like 80/20.
Yeah the crowd was great tonight. I stood the whole game. There were a few packer fans but not as many as i thought there would be. I would say 90/10.
Seemed like the crowd was lackadaisical, at least in the beginning of the game. Could have just been how it was broadcast on TV but definitely felt like last year's postseason games and even this year's big-time regular season ones were louder.

Not that it matters after shredding GB, was just curious for those who went what the atmosphere was like.

NFC Championship game bound after ending the Packer's season the way we began it. Love it. Go Niners.
No. It was loud. Forced a false start, too.
Loud as f**k from where I was sitting. Very few Packer fans there as well.
Lost my voice, it was loud!
Awesome. I figured it was more of how it was being broadcast on Fox. Hell of a game, wish I could have gone.
  • iohk
  • Veteran
The first down AH-OOH chants were really loud. lost my voice. great energy tonight
There were close to 20,000 Packer fans......

Too bad so many people were arrested and kicked out. So when did SF become Oakland II
There were a good amount of packer fans. And for the most part, they are great fans. not obnoxious at all. on another note, my voice was completely gone by the 4th quarter. my daughter (3 years old) is cracking up at me whenever i try and talk today
I am a Saints Fan. I have hated the Falcons since birth. Coming to your forum feels like Walt coming to Hector in Breaking Bad in order to kill Gus. He says, "I know you despise me, but I am willing to bet I know someone you hate even more." Vernon Davis beat us last year with a game winning catch to give you all a memorable victory in a great game. Competitive excellence should never be disrespected. However, these Falcons. . .only know disrespect. . . that being said, I threw something together for you all to do with what you would like. Thank you,

-Underground New Orleanean Comedian, Darren Campo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3bu2Ad9fEk
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Seemed like the crowd was lackadaisical, at least in the beginning of the game. Could have just been how it was broadcast on TV but definitely felt like last year's postseason games and even this year's big-time regular season ones were louder.

Not that it matters after shredding GB, was just curious for those who went what the atmosphere was like.

NFC Championship game bound after ending the Packer's season the way we began it. Love it. Go Niners.

I dont think it's that. I think the San Francisco crowd in general is just laid back. Whereas fans from Seattle/NO can keep their shouting going from whistle to whistle, our fans cheer ONLY plays. There were several times last night (eg Kaep 56 yard dash / deep pass to VD late in the 3rd) where the roar was so loud that I had to lower my tv volume. Other times, especially when everyone is nervous, the fans kinda sit quiet and munch on their cheese whilst sipping wine.

It sucks in terms of home field advantage, but classy upper scale people I guess.
Only 2 pre-season, 8 regular season, and at most 2 playoff games left at the 'Stick.
Share 49ersWebzone