There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Michael Crabtree interview

Originally posted by Eastcoast49er:
Kind of reminds me of JR who also like to make sure his uniform was just right. I got a feeling we are looking at offensive rookie of the year.

That's a bit optimistic. WRs don't usually have spectacular first years...and we have a lot of depth at WR at this point. Still I can't wait to see him at camp.
i don't think it matters if he's good on camera or not. he's a football player and all that matters is his field presents. remember in the 80's and 90's jerry rice and john taylor rarely ever ever ever came before the camera. all they did was play the game and kept their mouths shut... all the primadonas in football is stupid! keep your mouth shut and play the damn game!
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Originally posted by Eastcoast49er:
Kind of reminds me of JR who also like to make sure his uniform was just right. I got a feeling we are looking at offensive rookie of the year.

That may be stretching it only because his recovery from foot surgery puts a question mark on when he can play at full throttle and get comfortable with the offense. If he's a starter by mid-season, I'll consider it a blessing, unless of course, our other guys are playing so well he doesn't get the chance. Somehow, I doubt our number one pick will sit any longer than absolutely necessary. Earning Rookie of the Year might be tough under those conditions.

heck you act like he had his foot reattached.
hmmmmmmm.....earring only in the right ear.

I think he's a good kid. The fashion thing still concerns me though. His response the the interviewer's question even had fashion in it.

Quote:
You get to see all these types of jerseys out here and everybody's looking good.

Quote:
Singletary said he was taken aback when he met with Crabtree recently. He asked Crabtree about any hobbies, and Crabtree responded that he has a passion for fashion.

“And I’m looking at him, so I said, ‘Wait a minute, hold on. Fashion? How can this . . . what do you mean fashion?’” Singletary said. “He kind of broke it down a little bit. But he’s really into clothes.”

The 49ers’ return to their cherry-red jerseys of yesteryear is bound to be a popular move with Crabtree.

“I’ve always been interested in fashion,” he said. “I feel like if I look good, I play good — on and off the field.”
From Maiocco
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I think he's a good kid. The fashion thing still concerns me though. His response the the interviewer's question even had fashion in it.

Quote:
You get to see all these types of jerseys out here and everybody's looking good.

Quote:
Singletary said he was taken aback when he met with Crabtree recently. He asked Crabtree about any hobbies, and Crabtree responded that he has a passion for fashion.

“And I’m looking at him, so I said, ‘Wait a minute, hold on. Fashion? How can this . . . what do you mean fashion?’” Singletary said. “He kind of broke it down a little bit. But he’s really into clothes.”

The 49ers’ return to their cherry-red jerseys of yesteryear is bound to be a popular move with Crabtree.

“I’ve always been interested in fashion,” he said. “I feel like if I look good, I play good — on and off the field.”
From Maiocco

guys, he's Gay...he even brought only his dad and his "best friend" to the post draft visit
Originally posted by DANADA:
If already posted sorry

Nice to go back and watch this again on the eve of his finally signing with the team. However, I did notice something that struck me as odd.

Watch the interview and listen to what is playing in the background between :19 and :51 seconds. Is it just me, or is that M.C. Hammer's arch-nemesis, VANILLA ICE playing in the background?

Strange things are afoot in the Curious Case of Michael Crabtree. I absoltutely cannot wait for this roller-coaster ride to begin!!!
Wow I didn't realize how much of a kid he sounds like. He'll get better over time
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I think his personality is kinda goofy, kind of like McNabb. I don't see where the "cocky" label comes from.

I don't think he is cocky at all. I think the overall problem is his entourage or so called advisors, agents, and Deion Sanders. They filled him with so much crap that he became a money hungry rookie. As mention before by the majority of the press that he is not a locker room distraction its just the people that he surrounded with is the problem.
The boy is going to come through for us. I got a good feeling.
can someone explain to me why this has been mc hammer is in these negotiations????
Man! With VD and Morgan's inconsistency dropping balls, I can't wait for Crabs to get out there! Guy's got some hands!!!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
can someone explain to me why this has been mc hammer is in these negotiations????

moral support.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

cause crabtree is legit

too legit
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Man! With VD and Morgan's inconsistency dropping balls, I can't wait for Crabs to get out there! Guy's got some hands!!!

VD has been a beast.

PRO BOWL!!!