THE REASONS THE NINERS SHOULD BE IN THE PLAYOFFS

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
No John and Denise.

this too
Originally posted by Nabisko:
Originally posted by susweel:
7th reason

IT'S ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME THEY MAKE IT.

New offensive and defensive coordinators in Arizona.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

thats not a good reason
Originally posted by jon_aztecs12:

thats not a good reason

It is when one of them is billy davis...
Here's to hoping we get that far.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by jon_aztecs12:

thats not a good reason

It is when one of them is billy davis...

Thank you my noob friend.

It's a great reason. It means the Cards have to learn new systems, on both sides of the ball.

And it's friggin' Billy Davis.
you forgot because they're gonna be physical, with an "F"
REASON #8:

BARACK OBAMA

Good read, good post. It's nice to see some optimism.

I agree with almost everything you said and I think we have an easier schedule this year. I think part of the reason we did so poorly after our 7-9 season was that everyone was patting us on the back saying how great we were going to be. This year everybody is doubting us and I, for one, don't think Singletary will let them mail it in or not give 100%. If somebody isn't playing hard I don't think he'll hesitate to bench or trade them. He just strikes me as a no-nonsense kind of person... "CAN'T DO IT!"
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
idk we still got alot of holes . i see us barley missing playoffs again . dont know about QB play . Oline can still use a player or two . pash rusher our biggest need cause we have none. and a replacement for aging micheal lewis an walt harris

Gotta agree with ya. just for the sake of loving our beloved niners, dont get me wrong in the perfect world we should be in the playoffs, but in reality, not this year. And most of the nfl seems to agree with us. ESPN, NFL network, PFT, Yahoo. I mean lets be realistic, it's not a coincidence that most outside of the zone say we will be improved a lot, but playoff run is reaching a little too much when we havent even played a game yet. Still have tons of individuals on our team on offense and defense where we are still waiting to tap into their potentials. And some we been trying since they were drafted, and no, not just qb either. I say hopefully this year we find our actual identity, and go from there. I think it's gonna take a season to be realistic about the type of team we are. Then after our first year of actual consistency. Playoff run next year.
Beautiful! A nice, hopefully optimistic post that lays out possibilities. I'm very pleased that there have been over 20 responses from fans with not one snarky dismissal of the idea.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
REASON #8:

BARACK OBAMA

Originally posted by ninertico:
Thank you.

I enjoyed the read. I agree with most if not all of what you said being an optimist as well. I think the most important factor, IMO, is Singletary. He's in everything. He seems to capture moments like they are going out of style. Those moments make for impact opportunities where he can coach, parent, or simply take advantage to mold someone to be better.

I really do think most underestimate his ability as a coach. I really hope I am right.

Thanks again...

All about Sing. Most NFL teams have the talent to make a run at the playoffs, the difference is leadership. Walsh could take the Lions to the playoffs. Sing is a leader, and as long as he surrounds himself with intelligent and capable coordinators he will lead this team thru hell and high water
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
I just wanna get the season started already!
seems like an eternity!!!

the damn offseason it tooooooooooooo long!!!!