49ers sweeten stadium deal

• Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:
Originally posted by 09etihW:

Is that the same as this?

edit:

woahhh. It is the same.

I never seen this view before...looks like Qwest Field... Nice stadium but we seriously need to make a splash and make something unique and different. We're California damn it and we're richer than MANY countries in the world! Eddie would NOT let this happen! He would have out done the Cowpokes and the Tards stadium which looks 10 times better than this stadium!
Is that grass on top of the roof.

• Extreme
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Chico:

edit:

woahhh. It is the same.

I never seen this view before...looks like Qwest Field... Nice stadium but we seriously need to make a splash and make something unique and different. We're California damn it and we're richer than MANY countries in the world! Eddie would NOT let this happen! He would have out done the Cowpokes and the Tards stadium which looks 10 times better than this stadium!

Eddie would have loved to do that, but realistically, the Bay Area is far too expensive.

edit:

woahhh. It is the same.

What? Richer? We have been in the hole for years. This year were 20 billion dollars in the hole. We don't have any money.

But yeah I wish it was more unique looking, but oh well.

It's a new stadium.
I don't care what anybody says, THIS STADUIM SUX!!! They look like they didn't put any effort whatsoever. Stanford stadium looks better than this piece of crap. Look at the scoreboard and jumbotron. Looks like it's barely even part of the stadium.

Stadium Grade: F-
Does anybody know if the team will have to be renamed? Is it still gonna be sf 49ers? I hope so, I don't wanna see SC on the helmet... I think there are other teams, like the cowgirls, that play in a suburb outside the city.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Does anybody know if the team will have to be renamed? Is it still gonna be sf 49ers? I hope so, I don't wanna see SC on the helmet... I think there are other teams, like the cowgirls, that play in a suburb outside the city.

The name will NOT change, we will STILL be the San Francisco 49ers.
Sorry but I think that if I had to look at that going into the game, I would get . And that's not even taking Gating into consideration.

It might look better after a few hours of gating but I don't wear Stout goggles. So even fat ugly chicks still look like fat ugly chicks to me. And before someone says it all looks good after a few rounds? If I have to kick myself in the morning after, it's not worth it.

~Ceadder

edit:

woahhh. It is the same.

How old are you?
Originally posted by FriscoKid220:
I don't care what anybody says, THIS STADUIM SUX!!! They look like they didn't put any effort whatsoever. Stanford stadium looks better than this piece of crap. Look at the scoreboard and jumbotron. Looks like it's barely even part of the stadium.

How old are you?
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by Niners99:
ill be happy with any stadium we get, but i have to admit, its not very unique. and i dont see why wed need half of the left side of the stands for box seats...

I agree! Especially with how much it is for the normal person to get box seats. It just means less seat availability and higher prices overall.

Actually having all the box seats stacked on one side is suppose to be a BENEFIT for the "normal person" fan. In theory without having to build a circle of boxes around the whole entire stadium it will allow more seats (in quantity) to be closer to field/game level....maybe that will make for more crowd noise on the field

[ Edited by global_nomad on May 30, 2009 at 13:59:57 ]

edit:

woahhh. It is the same.

I love it. Go 49ers!
  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A

You must be young.
reminds me of the steelers stadium
Originally posted by WillisWillKilYou:

You must be young.

No I just don't like weak looking, half stadiums. We might as well play at Kezar again.