LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dcsham:
Merry Christmas lol. Got my bill in the mail today for a payment on my seat licenses...

Me too. ;-)
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
anything new?

Still can't get my video of the tour I took transferred to my computer. Damn proprietary cable that I can't find. Sigh. I saw one posted today on Twitter...I'll try to find it.
Found it...

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/tour-49ers-new-santa-clara-stadium
With the seachickens coming up, my hope is that our stadium will be just as loud.

Marvin, when you toured the place did you get any idea of how close the stands will be to the field? It looks to me like this place is on a pretty small footprint inside, so I'm hoping this place will be a nightmare for visiting teams in terms of crowd noise.
With the seachickens coming up, my hope is that our stadium will be just as loud.

Marvin, when you toured the place did you get any idea of how close the stands will be to the field? It looks to me like this place is on a pretty small footprint inside, so I'm hoping this place will be a nightmare for visiting teams in terms of crowd noise.

nope, it's gonna be all meek, silicon valley-type nerdies, bandwagoner filipinoesand other assorted AZNs, and rich yuppies from santa cruz and monterey who will only make noise and get loud when the OFFENSE is on the field...
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

nope, it's gonna be all meek, silicon valley-type nerdies, bandwagoner filipinoesand other assorted AZNs, and rich yuppies from santa cruz and monterey who will only make noise and get loud when the OFFENSE is on the field...

Keep in mind that the cost of living in the Seattle area is relative to the bay area. Die-hard Seahawk fans still manage to afford seats. Granted, seats in the new Santa Clara stadium are more expensive than CenturyLink but no so much that it will completely price out the die-hard faithful.

Really hope it doesn't turn into the cowboys new stadium. All show... sideline suites, 60 yard jumbo tron, victoria secret and everything else in the dang place but the home field advantage is horrible. A lot of rich people who are there just to be cool and show they got money.

It's been nice these last 2 years getting the crowd back. Should be great the rest of this year and next year. I know the 1st year of SC will be rockin so hopefully it continues.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 21, 2012 at 9:14 PM ]

LOL. Bandwagoner-Filipinos and other assorted Asians? Why is that? Because they're possibly the only ethnicities/races that bandwagoners could emanate from?
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I would like to know how exactly does the stadium "expand" from a seating capacity of 68,500 to >68,500 for big events such as the Superbowl and concerts. I studyed the whole new stadium website and you would think they would explain that minor detail about the logistics of their plan.

Parking and access looks very convenient and spacious with highways fanning out in all directions from the stadium which is great.

this video will pobably answer your question pretty clearly. its about JerryWorld, but the 49ers will do something similar.

Whats to stop a fan/ppatron from removing a seat just as easily?
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 22, 2012 at 8:58 AM ]

Lol, no.

• kray28
  • Veteran
I like a stadium which is functional and sells the team over one that's an architectural wonder.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
Whats to stop a fan/ppatron from removing a seat just as easily?

Im sure they have some kind of locking screws that require a special head.

Really?

Have you ever been to a SJ Sharks game? HP Pavillion is LOUD. The loudest venue in the NHL. The new stadium is about a five minute drive away from HP Pavillion.

Yuppies from Santa Cruz and Monterey? Lol. You're talking like you've never seen the outside of Nebraska or something. As if San Francisco and the peninsula in general has no yuppies? There are probably more yuppies on the peninsula then there are anywhere else in the world.

The new stadium in Santa Clara will make Candlestick sound like a library.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Dec 23, 2012 at 4:59 AM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Really?

Have you ever been a SJ Sharks game? HP Pavillion is LOUD. The loudest venue in the NHL. The new stadium is about a five minute drive away from HP Pavillion.

Yuppies from Santa Cruz and Monterey? Lol. You're talking like you've never seen the outside of Nebraska or something. As if San Francisco and the peninsula in general has no yuppies? There are probably more yuppies on the peninsula then there are anywhere else in the world.

The new stadium in Santa Clara will make Candlestick sound like a library.

His degree at predicting the future and architecture are his sources
i hope the new stadium is loud as f**k, seattles s**t is built for the home team, fans close to the field and ithe way their roof is structured it amplifies the sound towards the field. niners are good on the road and at home now but a little extra help wont hurt
Share 49ersWebzone