There are 150 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
i was moveda couple of days ago, I just called because i didnt get my relocation call.

Cool thanks for the advice, I have been in contact with my rep in the last few days.

are they working with you at least?

Nope. If I happen to call and they happen to pick up and there happens to be seats available they will work with me to relocate. But if anything new pops up they won't contact me based on priority. They are pretty busy selling all the seats to new customers to worry about working with someone already in contract.
i was moveda couple of days ago, I just called because i didnt get my relocation call.

Cool thanks for the advice, I have been in contact with my rep in the last few days.

are they working with you at least?

Nope. If I happen to call and they happen to pick up and there happens to be seats available they will work with me to relocate. But if anything new pops up they won't contact me based on priority. They are pretty busy selling all the seats to new customers to worry about working with someone already in contract.

Kind of odd...maybe I just hit it lucky to get the light green 410 seats. All I told the guy when I talked to him is that I wanted to be as low as possible in 409 or 414 (since 410, 411, 412, and 413 were sold out) and he said okay. Then about 15 minutes later he contacts me and says you lucked out I have two cancellations in 410 row 11. Just the right place at the right time I guess.

I hope you get some good seats bro, don't give up.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by dcsham:
I got my seats last week...I had put my name on the waiting list. Anyway, Section 410 row 11. Not too bad, upper deck but it looks like about the 30 yard line if I'm seeing it right.

You have got to be kidding me. Ridiculous.

My rep told me that 410 was sold out, but somebody who had reserved 4 seats gave up two of them. He asked me if I wanted them, and I said yeah.

Congrats on the seats bro. You did better than current STH who weren't on the waiting list and supposedly had priority.

Its not THAT big a deal. Its right next to a section (409) that isn't sold out. He did well for himself, but not well enough to get upset about it.

Getting pretty sick of you talking about things you don't know about. I am in Section 409 in a higher row than him, and I am a STH who put the deposit down on my allocation in June. Those light green 400's are some of the most sought after tickets in the stadium.

Wow. Hostile much?

Please enlighten me on the plethora of things I talk about that I don't know about. I get that those light greens are saught after. All I said was that he lucked out but only moved over 1 section.

Chill.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Oct 4, 2012 at 3:31 PM ]
Kind of odd...maybe I just hit it lucky to get the light green 410 seats. All I told the guy when I talked to him is that I wanted to be as low as possible in 409 or 414 (since 410, 411, 412, and 413 were sold out) and he said okay. Then about 15 minutes later he contacts me and says you lucked out I have two cancellations in 410 row 11. Just the right place at the right time I guess.

Yeah just good luck for you man. I'm happy for you. F Legends and their scam though. I gave up a long time ago, luckily it was only 4k on the line.

Yeah just good luck for you man. I'm happy for you. F Legends and their scam though. I gave up a long time ago, luckily it was only 4k on the line.

Have you been offered any seats? I'm just curious...sorry if I got into the discussion late and didn't see. If so, where did they offer you? Also, just like concerts, they always hold seats back. Maybe as an STH you will be offered a better block than what I had access to.

Have you been offered any seats? I'm just curious...sorry if I got into the discussion late and didn't see. If so, where did they offer you? Also, just like concerts, they always hold seats back. Maybe as an STH you will be offered a better block than what I had access to.

They actually did do that when they were doing the moves. I got my tickets only 2 or 3 days into the sales period so I was high on the list for relocation. I got frustrated tho because it took several days and I wasn't getting a call once relocation started.

I started in section 225. I got frustrated with not getting my relocation call so I kept contacting my rep. He told me to wait and that the team assigned to move me would call me. He told me he could move me to section 222, but that I should wait because the relocation team would have much better seats.

He was right. I took his advice and waited and when I did get they call I was offered my very first choice, section 235.

They WERE holding blocks of seats for STH and went through their list of people set to want to move. I don't think they are doing that anymore now tho as the tickets have gone on sale to the general public.
Anyone know why there was a big crowd of construction workers near the San Tomas creek walkway bridge today? ( it can be seen on the great america cam on the liveview site ) could it be a small ceremony or hint that they're ready to start installing the pre-cast concrete components soon? they said it would start sometime in October of this year...
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Anyone know why there was a big crowd of construction workers near the San Tomas creek walkway bridge today? ( it can be seen on the great america cam on the liveview site ) could it be a small ceremony or hint that they're ready to start installing the pre-cast concrete components soon? they said it would start sometime in October of this year...

no clue,

tailgated with a guy who works at the site. (Steel guy)

He said that the steel structure will be done by the end of the year. After that they are done and it's all up to the other phases of the project to keep the pace.

no clue,

He said that the steel structure will be done by the end of the year. After that they are done and it's all up to the other phases of the project to keep the pace.

yeah, dunno.....might've been just a simple barbecue or celebratory function (for meeting a goal/being ahead of schedule?) for the construction workers....looked like they had folding chairs set up and tables out before and after the gathering:

no clue,

yeah, dunno.....might've been just a simple barbecue or celebratory function (for meeting a goal/being ahead of schedule?) for the construction workers....looked like they had folding chairs set up and tables out before and after the gathering:

Great stuff. Hopefully they can continue to keep making great progress when the precast starts going in.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I think their getting a briefing or something.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think their getting a briefing or something.

Probably (looks like they had a buffet or something though, i.e., those red tables near the vans)...it was just puzzling as no such lunchtime gathering had ever occurred (to my knowledge) on any previous day...might've happened before but we just hadn't seen it since it was held inside the bowl if the stadium site...might've also been post-columbus day briefing (though they probably worked thru the holiday)
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Oct 10, 2012 at 3:55 AM ]
It was a safety BBQ btw.
I've seen people post they thought stadium could be finished by 2013. I rolled my eyes when I read it. But, after looking at the stadium right now on the live cam it looks like they've accomplished a lot so far. I remember Jed York saying there were incentives if they finished early. Is it even possible for them to have it ready next season?
[ Edited by mustangmele on Oct 10, 2012 at 8:03 PM ]
Originally posted by mustangmele:
I've seen people post they thought stadium could be finished by 2013. I rolled my eyes when I read it. But, after looking at the stadium right now on the live cam it looks like they've accomplished a lot so far. I remember Jed York saying there were incentives if they finished early. Is it even possible for them to have it ready next season?

No. Steel will go up fast but once that is done it will slow way down.
Share 49ersWebzone