There are 172 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
http://newsantaclarastadium.com/headlines/seats-now-sale-public

Seats available to general public now. Hope everyone got their seats.

It also says they will schedule walk thoughs of the construction site. ;-)

thanks for posting this !

almost blew a screw cause i haven't received my call.

So i called just now to the original guy for allocation, and he moved me to my seats where i sit now at the candlestick location
(my gripe was that they moved me to the opposite side of the stadium)

i can't believe they couldn't have just moved me from the beginning

Where are your seats now?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
http://newsantaclarastadium.com/headlines/seats-now-sale-public

Seats available to general public now. Hope everyone got their seats.

It also says they will schedule walk thoughs of the construction site. ;-)

thanks for posting this !

almost blew a screw cause i haven't received my call.

So i called just now to the original guy for allocation, and he moved me to my seats where i sit now at the candlestick location
(my gripe was that they moved me to the opposite side of the stadium)

i can't believe they couldn't have just moved me from the beginning

Where are your seats now?

128 R25

it's where i sit currently at the stick
I got my seats last week...I had put my name on the waiting list. Anyway, Section 410 row 11. Not too bad, upper deck but it looks like about the 30 yard line if I'm seeing it right.
Originally posted by dcsham:
I got my seats last week...I had put my name on the waiting list. Anyway, Section 410 row 11. Not too bad, upper deck but it looks like about the 30 yard line if I'm seeing it right.

You have got to be kidding me. Ridiculous.

My rep told me that 410 was sold out, but somebody who had reserved 4 seats gave up two of them. He asked me if I wanted them, and I said yeah.

My rep told me that 410 was sold out, but somebody who had reserved 4 seats gave up two of them. He asked me if I wanted them, and I said yeah.

Congrats on the seats bro. You did better than current STH who weren't on the waiting list and supposedly had priority.
any one know if they got a film crew to shows like Mega Builders or Mega Structures on site filming the whole thing? Would be great to see a documentary on the whole thing from start to finish.

Congrats on the seats bro. You did better than current STH who weren't on the waiting list and supposedly had priority.

Thanks, I'm not sure how it worked out...all I did was answer some emails and make a couple of phone calls. Here is the view if you click on the link...

http://seats3d.com/nfl/49ers_new_stadium/#/p_410_2/

Its not THAT big a deal. Its right next to a section (409) that isn't sold out. He did well for himself, but not well enough to get upset about it.

Its not THAT big a deal. Its right next to a section (409) that isn't sold out. He did well for himself, but not well enough to get upset about it.

Getting pretty sick of you talking about things you don't know about. I am in Section 409 in a higher row than him, and I am a STH who put the deposit down on my allocation in June. Those light green 400's are some of the most sought after tickets in the stadium.

Getting pretty sick of you talking about things you don't know about. I am in Section 409 in a higher row than him, and I am a STH who put the deposit down on my allocation in June. Those light green 400's are some of the most sought after tickets in the stadium.
Call your rep right now...openings have opened up

Call your rep right now...openings have opened up

Been calling for a month. There is nothing available, and the ones that do pop up they sell to people from the waitlist or public. They already have my money, no motivation to give them to me and then have to sell my tix. Unless you have some inside information on what just opened up today?
Been calling for a month. There is nothing available, and the ones that do pop up they sell to people from the waitlist or public. They already have my money, no motivation to give them to me and then have to sell my tix. Unless you have some inside information on what just opened up today?

i was moveda couple of days ago, I just called because i didnt get my relocation call.
i was moveda couple of days ago, I just called because i didnt get my relocation call.

Cool thanks for the advice, I have been in contact with my rep in the last few days.

Cool thanks for the advice, I have been in contact with my rep in the last few days.

are they working with you at least?
Share 49ersWebzone