There are 155 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
received this not to long ago

Looks like the 6th for me

Thank you again for your support and purchasing your seats at the new Santa Clara Stadium.

The New Stadium No Risk Relocation program will begin on September 6th. You will be contacted by your service representative when your priority begins. A seat location will be provided based on the preferences you had previously indicated to your sales consultant.

Due to the limited amount of seats available, alternative options may be presented at this time. We look forward to finalizing your seats for Kickoff 2014 in Santa Clara!
Sent an email to my rep and he responded within an hour. We moved from section 211 to 321 saving a few bucks. For those relocating I'd like to hear where you ended up.
Originally posted by Califm5:
Sent an email to my rep and he responded within an hour. We moved from section 211 to 321 saving a few bucks. For those relocating I'd like to hear where you ended up.

When did you buy your seats the first time?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

We are legacy holders from Candlestick and on about June 18th we were offered seats at the new stadium. We opted for the downgrade, completed today.

We are legacy holders from Candlestick and on about June 18th we were offered seats at the new stadium. We opted for the downgrade, completed today.

Sounds like they aren't respecting the priority, awesome. Pretty much to be expected with how shady this company is.

Sounds like they aren't respecting the priority, awesome. Pretty much to be expected with how shady this company is.

They respected the priority for me
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Explain.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Explain.

We called in June to move our seats together because my seat is the newest of our family's seats at the Stick and it would be an upgrade at the Santa Clara stadium to move with the other seats and we got the upgrade no problem. I don't know if that is the same deal or maybe i'm misunderstanding
Originally posted by Marvin49:
So he would only move you if you purchased more seats?

Lame. If that's how this works I'm gonna be pissed. Nobody said that was the case before we got our seats. Did you have the option to move into another section?

They told me adding seats would get me more priority when I put y deposit down. But I want to know what date and time these people getting seats were at. I bought mine on the second day.

Well I got mine on the 3rd day and I haven't been contacted yet. Did you put in the deposit when you got your seats or just recently?

If I were you, I'd call your rep. People who put their initial deposit in last week are successfully getting upgraded. Doesn't look like they're going in a set priority order.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Lame. If that's how this works I'm gonna be pissed. Nobody said that was the case before we got our seats. Did you have the option to move into another section?

They told me adding seats would get me more priority when I put y deposit down. But I want to know what date and time these people getting seats were at. I bought mine on the second day.

Well I got mine on the 3rd day and I haven't been contacted yet. Did you put in the deposit when you got your seats or just recently?

If I were you, I'd call your rep. People who put their initial deposit in last week are successfully getting upgraded. Doesn't look like they're going in a set priority order.

I hadn't heard from my rep so I emailed him and he responded just a few minutes ago....

The priority goes in order, time and date stamped of when contracts and payments were submitted. It's a hectic time and we are working through accounts the best we can. I know it's tough, but just need a little patience on this.

I hadn't heard from my rep so I emailed him and he responded just a few minutes ago....

The priority goes in order, time and date stamped of when contracts and payments were submitted. It's a hectic time and we are working through accounts the best we can. I know it's tough, but just need a little patience on this.

If you check the other board, people are getting upgraded early, and some are getting some sweet seats - ie seats that were not offered to Group 1. Maybe try calling your guy.

If you check the other board, people are getting upgraded early, and some are getting some sweet seats - ie seats that were not offered to Group 1. Maybe try calling your guy.

How are people being contacted? From their rep? A separate service? Are they calling and THEN asking for seat options or are they calling with preset options?
How are people being contacted? From their rep? A separate service? Are they calling and THEN asking for seat options or are they calling with preset options?

Directly by their rep and then you have to make an on the spot decision. You can ask for specific sections, and your rep will tell you what's available.

Directly by their rep and then you have to make an on the spot decision. You can ask for specific sections, and your rep will tell you what's available.

OK. I've emailed him like 10 times with my choices...lol. He should know what I'm looking for. ;-)
Share 49ersWebzone