LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Anyone get their upgrades processed yet?

upgrades ? do you mean relocation ?

I received an email saying that the reserved seat deadline was extended until September 1st. Looks like we have to wait a few more weeks for seat relocation.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your continued support of the San Francisco 49ers and the new Santa Clara Stadium. Due to the number of appointments scheduled at the new Santa Clara Stadium Preview Center, we have decided to extend the reserved seat deadline to Friday, August 31. Your opportunity to relocate within the Reserved seating areas will be available starting on September 6. Note that extending the deadline does not affect your current priority. Thank you again for your support and we look forward to finalizing your seats for Kickoff 2014 in Santa Clara!
[ Edited by SJniner7 on Aug 17, 2012 at 9:23 AM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
is it done yet ?

no, they extended the cut off date from the 17th to the 31st.

Seat relocation begins on Sept 6th

My rep told me the 3rd.

We pushed the relocation aspect back to September 3rd. We ended up extending the deadline to August 31st due to the last minute rush and not being able to keep up.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Aug 17, 2012 at 10:04 AM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
is it done yet ?

My rep told me the 3rd.

We pushed the relocation aspect back to September 3rd. We ended up extending the deadline to August 31st due to the last minute rush and not being able to keep up.

cool, i was trying to go off memory and the 6th stuck in my head for some reason.

Edit: th post above yours also has the 6th
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM ]
is it done yet ?

My rep told me the 3rd.

cool, i was trying to go off memory and the 6th stuck in my head for some reason.

Edit: th post above yours also has the 6th

I saw that...hrmmm....Not sure which it is.

Could be the priority seating, (the time you put the 10% down) supposedly it's time stamped.

Could be the priority seating, (the time you put the 10% down) supposedly it's time stamped.

Could be...we got our seats pretty early.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Aug 17, 2012 at 11:13 AM ]
Hey, I found a pic of the site from an angle I hadn't seen before. The overhead shots kinda make the area look "unreal" so I think this shot from a lower angle gives you a much better idea of what the area looks like. I added where everything is and is going to be.

This is mostly for peeps not in the area. ;-)

[ Edited by Marvin49 on Aug 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM ]
Hey, I found a pic of the site from an angle I hadn't seen before. The overhead shots kinda make the area look "unreal" so I think this shot from a lower angle gives you a much better idea of what the area looks like. I added where everything is and is going to be.

Nice!

Could be...we got our seats pretty early.

Group 1 goes on Tuesday. Group 2 on Thursday.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Nice!

Looks like a great shot Marvin. Thanks

So did they ever get the money back for the tvs on the back of the seats? I think I remember that they did but I can't remember for sure.
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN #49ers stadium second deck underway. Cruising ... http://yfrog.com/odu6ruuj
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Nice!

Looks like a great shot Marvin. Thanks

dont look like they got much parking
dont look like they got much parking

I was thinking the same thing. Are they actually going to share parking between Great America and the stadium?

Share 49ersWebzone