There are 1,003 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Stadium was electric today
My voice is still gone from yesterday. It was rockin in there!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Haven't felt that good in awhile. People actually stayed in their seats !
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Stadium was electric today

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

yep
Great energy at the game yesterday

It was fun to see everyone excited about Jimmy
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Wish I was there - looking on coming down next season.
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Can't count how many times I high fived random niner fans around me yesterday....the energy was awsome
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jcs:

Can't count how many times I high fived random niner fans around me yesterday....the energy was awsome

me too! i loved that
Last game giveaway Vs the Jags

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Last game giveaway Vs the Jags

Nice. They handed out some decent stuff this season.

• Furlow
  • Veteran
I have tickets to the game this Sunday vs. Jacksonville in section C241 (says broadcast club). I'm reading that there is a "private entrance" for this section, anyone know where that is? I'm also looking for suggestions on parking on that side, seems like the red lots are closest?
Originally posted by Furlow:
I have tickets to the game this Sunday vs. Jacksonville in section C241 (says broadcast club). I'm reading that there is a "private entrance" for this section, anyone know where that is? I'm also looking for suggestions on parking on that side, seems like the red lots are closest?

Enter through the middle of the SAP suites tower and either take the escalator or elevator

Red lot 1 is vip parking which will more expensive than green lot 1 which is the same parking that's next to the stadium
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Enter through the middle of the SAP suites tower and either take the escalator or elevator

Red lot 1 is vip parking which will more expensive than green lot 1 which is the same parking that's next to the stadium

Yeah, we sat there for the AZ game. The entrance to the club is up the escalator to the Yahoo Fantasy lounge. Once in there you can go to the downstairs lounge as well. You should be able to enter at 10am. It was a blast
Originally posted by sacniner:
Prices going up. Traffic will be out of control. Good job planning. Thanks Jed

Who cares as long as the product on the field is better.
Share 49ersWebzone