There are 186 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Of course now the Web-Cam is pointed at the ground for the practice. Probably by ordered by JH.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Of course now the Web-Cam is pointed at the ground for the practice. Probably by ordered by JH.

This.
At training camp. Holy s**t this place is AWESOME!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:

This.

Oh it's back now.
Originally posted by Muggins:

This.

Now it's back on the field . . . Heads will roll!
Originally posted by susweel:
Thats an ugly ass stadium. All the money in the bay area and they cant come up with is that ugly ass thing. Look at recent stadiums built and we get that.

[ Edited by susweel on May 29, 2009 at 11:28:31 ]

Going to quote this. 5 years ago. I bet if you looked at everyone of his posts it would be the same negative nancy bs.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
At training camp. Holy s**t this place is AWESOME!

Yup. :)
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Going to quote this. 5 years ago. I bet if you looked at everyone of his posts it would be the same negative nancy bs.

Sorry that not everybody agrees with you but most of us weren't born in some third world country. We have standards here.
Originally posted by susweel:
Thats an ugly ass stadium. All the money in the bay area and they cant come up with is that ugly ass thing. Look at recent stadiums built and we get that.

[ Edited by susweel on May 29, 2009 at 11:28:31 ]

Dude...I understand what you are saying....

...but complaining about Sus being negative is like complaining that water is wet.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Sorry that not everybody agrees with you but most of us weren't born in some third world country. We have standards here.

You need to check your facts

it's not live?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
^ F & G and OTB
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I hate 'Negative Nancy's' and 'Debbie Downers'.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

You need to check your facts

Fact: We don't build professional sporting venues with sticks and mud.
Share 49ersWebzone