LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 312 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
April 20th, they will start growin' the grass.....on the green roof
is it green grass ?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Drove by yesterday. The seats are so close to the field. When filled the players are going to feel like we are on top of them.

Payback will be a b**ch for Seadderal (provided the crowd generates some damn loud-ass noise).
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Drove by yesterday. The seats are so close to the field. When filled the players are going to feel like we are on top of them.

Payback will be a b**ch for Seadderal (provided the crowd generates some damn loud-ass noise).

Sucks but unfortunately no. The reason Seattle is so loud is because the overhangs (installed for the rain) captures the noise and essentially spits it back out onto the field. We designed the new stadium to be open to take advantage of the nice weather so we don't have the noise capturing overhangs. It will definitely be louder than the Stick, but won't match Seattle. Also, rumors continue that Seattle pumps noise in...I wouldn't doubt it.
any reserve level SBL holder receive their email about buying Quake seats ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Not yet. Tomorrow?
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Not yet. Tomorrow?
thats what i was thinking. I thought the 9ers would at least give a heads up email

Not yet. Tomorrow?
thats what i was thinking. I thought the 9ers would at least give a heads up email

Check that...I got the email. Starts 10AM tomorrow. Looks like its just a promo code.

Not yet. Tomorrow?

Check that...I got the email. Starts 10AM tomorrow. Looks like its just a promo code.

is it worth buying to re-sell?
Originally posted by iLL49er:

Not yet. Tomorrow?

Doubt it.
Got the email. Buying my tickets tomorrow

Originally posted by 9erReign:

Not yet. Tomorrow?

Doubt it.
yeah..not worth it. I might get them just in case the 9ers don't have a fan fest.
yeah..not worth it. I might get them just in case the 9ers don't have a fan fest.

Why wouldn't they..lol
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Not yet. Tomorrow?

Doubt it.

Agreed. I heard one guy online is selling them for like 10x as much. Highly doubt he'll get anything close to that.
Originally posted by awol36:

Why wouldn't they..lol

correction, If they don't have a Season Ticket Holder Party
Sus, no malice intended, but the two stadiums above, Cowboys and Cardinals is what I think is buck azz ugly. I like our stadium, nice, solid , unpretentious, no cover(moveable or otherwise), mountains showing thru the background. The logistics are 9000% better than the Stick, and I love it. Doesn't mean you can't think it is ugly, however.

The cowboys stadium? Now THAT is pretentious, and look at the teams that have played there. Damn waste of money by big Jer who knows everything and is always the smartest guy in the room. He is so smart that he is the GM, he tells the coach what to do, he , big jer is solipstic...ie, he IS the world. Levi's stadium, neat, trim, great teams, great organization...everything big jer and his butt ugly stadium don't have. I'll take ours, thank you.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Mar 10, 2014 at 5:00 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone