There are 186 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

When will Hill lose his first Home Start?

When will Hill lose his first Home Start?

we should beat detroit.imo
hill is not going to start....Smith all the way.
breakout season!
Originally posted by MaNnY09:
breakout season!

break out season for Hill you mean. Starting guys like Smith and JTO are reasons we are out of the playoff race by Halloween.
breakout season!
that's been said how many consecutive seasons now
Originally posted by billybonka:
breakout season!
that's been said how many consecutive seasons now

A list of a few things

1. This topic is utterly asinine. Who the hell knows when Hill will lose his first game? What are we psychics? We don't even know the starter yet, let alone injuries that will occur, let alone many things.

2. Anyone who still holds the contention that Alex Smith is good is a moron. I won't even get into the laundry list of reasons why that belief is unfounded.
Atlanta will be tough! We have a good shot though
  • indianajim
  • Info N/A
Seattle.

Seriously people undefeated at home? Who has Hill played at home that is good? Anyone? Bengals '07? Please. Tampa Bay resting starters? BY ONE? No. The Rams last year? HA! The Jets? Did you see their rush 3 drop everyone defense last year? The Skins? They were 2-6 over their last eight. We made it 2-7 by a measley Field Goal.

I don't begrudge you your love for Hill, guys. But continuing to be undefeated? You've got a rude awakening coming.
second weekend of the playoffs.

I hope the o-line improves for him. I'm okay with his inability to make amazing plays. As long has he manages the game like he did today, and limits his turnovers I'm cool with him.

8-3 as a starter.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Originally posted by NickSh49:

calm down

i think against titans or atlanta
Originally posted by indianajim:
Seattle.

Seriously people undefeated at home? Who has Hill played at home that is good? Anyone? Bengals '07? Please. Tampa Bay resting starters? BY ONE? No. The Rams last year? HA! The Jets? Did you see their rush 3 drop everyone defense last year? The Skins? They were 2-6 over their last eight. We made it 2-7 by a measley Field Goal.

I don't begrudge you your love for Hill, guys. But continuing to be undefeated? You've got a rude awakening coming.

why Seattle? its Eddie D day on Sunday baby. The stick better be rockin.
This is some positive thinking here with these kinds of polls.
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mike8016:
He wont lose a game at home

This.
Tennessee would manhandle us. They destroyed Pitt's run game and hit Big Ben all day long. It'd be tough for us to beat them.

Atlanta nearly shut out Miami, but if we contained Turner, we could contain Roddy and the Atlanta WRs.
Originally posted by indianajim:
Seattle.

Are you a Seattle fan?
Originally posted by NickSh49: