There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

When will Hill lose his first Home Start?

When will Hill lose his first Home Start?

ATL, I think we have a shot because their D is pretty young and they kinda went through a purge, losing Domonique Foxworth/Grady Jackson/Michael Boley/etc. but it's not a game that would be easy for us to win. I don't expect us to lose the 1st 2 home games though.
I'm a little worried about him playing under extreme weather. In the Buffalo game, he struggled mightily and it wasn't even that extreme. He seems to play decent under good weather conditions though.
Originally posted by kronik:
I'm a little worried about him playing under extreme weather. In the Buffalo game, he struggled mightily and it wasn't even that extreme. He seems to play decent under good weather conditions though.

I can't find it now, but I remember reading an article ripping Buffalo for differing their win on the coin flip. They said everyone should have seen the weather report, which stated the weather was going to get worst (I believe in temperature and wind) late in the game. One reporter believe while it was small, it was a major technical error because of weather that effected all players, not just Hill (remember their QBs played very s**tty too)
No way Jason Hill starts.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
i don't want to lose to any of those teams

I think I'm most excited about the Bears game
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Do we know for sure that Hill is the starting QB? Let's wait till we settle on one. Shall we?

I changed the title. Are you happy?

That's nice, you didn't had to do that. You could ask this question now, but I think you will get a much better response once the pre-season ends. That's what I really meant, once we know how the offense is looking under new OC and what we have at the safety and OLB position. There are too many questions about the season to really answer your question.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Mike8016:
He wont lose a game at home

Agreed
s**t. we are 16-0 if hill starts.

Originally posted by GoldenBear:
How about the first one.

Cuz he didn't lose the last one against them...
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by kronik:

I can't find it now, but I remember reading an article ripping Buffalo for differing their win on the coin flip. They said everyone should have seen the weather report, which stated the weather was going to get worst (I believe in temperature and wind) late in the game. One reporter believe while it was small, it was a major technical error because of weather that effected all players, not just Hill (remember their QBs played very s**tty too)

Yeah, both teams QB's played s**tty. I believe Buffalo played Losman after Edwards got hurt early. But I would feel alot better if Hill has actually played well in a bad weather game anytime during his career. I remember seeing him struggle bigtime in a preseason game (in bad weather) as well. I just need to see 1 good game to feel more confident.
Hell Naw!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Do we know for sure that Hill is the starting QB? Let's wait till we settle on one. Shall we?

Yeah right. I mean we didnt even get to the pre-season yet.
First, its not a question of IF Hill starts as much as it is WHEN Hill is named the starter.
Second, when Hill is named the starter I dont think he will lose at home.
As a matter of fact, I dont think he is capable of losing at the Stick....EVER!
This season and beyond!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home