There are 186 users in the forums

49ers Misfits

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NY9er:
Originally posted by bfree:
Originally posted by McLovin:
I heard that Zak Keasey is big diva and does not get along with anybody. He is a me me player, its all about him.

Huh... I heard the opposite that he is really well liked my most of the team...

classic noob

LOL!!!!^^^
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Who on the team would be considered a misfit as giving the 49ers coaches and staff problems on the field? We all knew last year of VD. Heard on ESPN radio that Crabtree would have charactor issues and even Coach Sing said he'd expect run ins with Crabtree in the future.

When did Singletary say that?

It was on ESPN Radio yesterday. They were talking about Crabtree how he has this all about me attitude and quoted Sing saying that he even expects to have his own run ins with him in the future.

That maybe so, but everything i've heard from his coach and TT teammates syays otherwise. He's just a quiet guy off the field, and lets it all out on the field. Well will see though

Yeah they are the ones who really know him so I bet it's nothing.

I personally don't see that in Crabtree. just reporting the news. I'm banking on Sing to drop his pants at anyone who tries to be a 9ers misfit!

So they "quoted" Sing, So Mike Sing wasn't the one who said it himself?
ESPN Radio sucks and makes s**t up all the time, so if that is the case i don't believe it to be true
Charles Haley, Rickey Watters, Jeff Garcia, Jack Hacksaw Reynolds, TO, and others have all been “misfits” who cares they all played at a pro bowl level.

Sing is a good coach who is respected because of who he is and will handle it. Give me misfits like the guys above and we will be back in the playoffs
  • bfree
  • Veteran
what?
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:
Charles Haley, Rickey Watters, Jeff Garcia, Jack Hacksaw Reynolds, TO, and others have all been “misfits” who cares they all played at a pro bowl level.

Sing is a good coach who is respected because of who he is and will handle it. Give me misfits like the guys above and we will be back in the playoffs
[ Edited by nw9erfan on Apr 29, 2009 at 10:54 AM ]
appears more and more like he's gonna be in this category!
Share 49ersWebzone