There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Misfits

Cory Sheets had some run-ins with his coaches at Purdue. If he makes the team, they'll have to keep him check.

Bottom line though, I don't think too many guys are going to get up in Singletary's face. MS ain't no punk.
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Who on the team would be considered a misfit as giving the 49ers coaches and staff problems on the field? We all knew last year of VD. Heard on ESPN radio that Crabtree would have charactor issues and even Coach Sing said he'd expect run ins with Crabtree in the future.

When did Singletary say that?

It was on ESPN Radio yesterday. They were talking about Crabtree how he has this all about me attitude and quoted Sing saying that he even expects to have his own run ins with him in the future.

That maybe so, but everything i've heard from his coach and TT teammates syays otherwise. He's just a quiet guy off the field, and lets it all out on the field. Well will see though

I just hope he doesn't come out with a book titled "get me a QB that can get me the damn ball!!!"

LOL, I hope not
Originally posted by BHulman:
Who on the team would be considered a misfit as giving the 49ers coaches and staff problems on the field? We all knew last year of VD. Heard on ESPN radio that Crabtree would have charactor issues and even Coach Sing said he'd expect run ins with Crabtree in the future.

It was on ESPN Radio yesterday. They were talking about Crabtree how he has this all about me attitude and quoted Sing saying that he even expects to have his own run ins with him in the future.

I haven't heard or read anything like that since the Niners got Crabtree. Can't believe I have missed that quote.

I was going back to work from my lunch... approxiately 2 PM PST 04/27/09
Originally posted by McLovin:
I heard that Zak Keasey is big diva and does not get along with anybody. He is a me me player, its all about him.

Zak Keasy is a putz. Cant wait till he gets cut. Another Nolan/Martz screwup.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
No one cares.

Tell that to Jerry Jones... how detrimental a misfit can be to a team! OH YEAH... we did trade his ass!
Imma go ahead and say Haralson and Lawson will be the other niner misfits. Why...??
They'll be penalized so much this year with all the taunting and celebrating they'll be doing for all the many sacks they'll pile up!!! Refs don't like that... uh huh
Originally posted by Chief:

All this I heard sh*t.

I could be wrong, but from the press confrence and the one on one feature on 49ers.com I don't really get that impression of him. Maybe he has good handlers telling him what to say(I hope not) maybe not. I just don't see it yet. everything I have seen indicates this is eather wrong or a misunderstanding.

Plus in McCloughan's press confrence he mentions the extensive background checks they go through. I bet if he or Sing thought he was going to be a problem then they would have taken Michael Oher istead.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by Chief:

All this I heard sh*t.

And you're still sitting there clueless! Scotty is that you...?

That maybe so, but everything i've heard from his coach and TT teammates syays otherwise. He's just a quiet guy off the field, and lets it all out on the field. Well will see though

I just hope he doesn't come out with a book titled "get me a QB that can get me the damn ball!!!"

Singletary is excellent in handling 'diva' players. Singletary and Mrs Nolan were praised by the great Nolan for ably handled all player issues.

Mike's years' of HCing experience firmly proven that he can handle those problem players.
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

i doubt mike said that.

Me too. MS likes to keep things in house I doubt he'd go to the press with that even if he thought it.
  • bfree
  • Veteran
I heard that Zak Keasey is big diva and does not get along with anybody. He is a me me player, its all about him.

Huh... I heard the opposite that he is really well liked my most of the team...

Yeah they are the ones who really know him so I bet it's nothing.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

Yeah they are the ones who really know him so I bet it's nothing.

I personally don't see that in Crabtree. just reporting the news. I'm banking on Sing to drop his pants at anyone who tries to be a 9ers misfit!
  • NY9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bfree:

Huh... I heard the opposite that he is really well liked my most of the team...

classic noob
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home