There are 193 users in the forums

Earth...Wind...Fire

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Why are we stealing nicknames from other teams? We need to be original. Come on. Earth, Wind, and Fire? Snap, Crackle, and Pop? We need something new. I posted this in another thread about Glen Coffee but what about......
the military
Gore - Marines.....first one in, one the does the most damage
Coffee - Army......grunt work, goes to war, doesnt complain
Sheets - Navy......he's smooth as water, not as needed as the other 2 branchs, but when he goes to battle, he does whats necessary.
Crabtree - Air Force....he's a force when the balls in the air.

And the rest of the Offense is known as The Reserves. lol.
Coach Sing can be known as The General

Im in the Navy and we are more needed than the other 2 you terd. LOL. No aircraft carriers = no world domination.
[ Edited by 49wyztoscore on May 10, 2009 at 4:30 PM ]
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Why are we stealing nicknames from other teams? We need to be original. Come on. Earth, Wind, and Fire? Snap, Crackle, and Pop? We need something new. I posted this in another thread about Glen Coffee but what about......
the military
Sheets - Navy......he's smooth as water, not as needed as the other 2 branchs, but when he goes to battle, he does whats necessary.

I in the Navy and we are more need than the other 2 you terd. LOL. No aircraft carriers = no world domination.

Travisty13 just got OWNED!

the military

Im in the Navy and we are more needed than the other 2 you terd. LOL. No aircraft carriers = no world domination.

I wasnt meaning the Navy isnt as important as the others. I apoligize for that. I'm just referring to sea to sea battle. My brother and grandfather were in the Navy. but no means was i trying to disrespect. I'm just saying meaning when its an inland battle.....marines and army are the ones out there everyday battling it out with someone in close quarters. Navy gets to swoop it, mess some s**t up, and go about there business. And if your in the Navy, my respect goes out to you also. Now that we went all semi-serious, lets get back to football.....lol. Hope the Niners do well this year.
the military
Sheets - Navy......he's smooth as water, when he goes to battle to battle its quick, and we hit em when the opposition isnt excepting it.

Edited out of Respect
in this war, the marines were the first ones in. thats just the way we chose do fight this time.

back in WWII, we sent the Army to Europe for the top priority D-Day invasion, and the Marines to the pacific. people seem to always treat the Army like the lazy guys who couldnt make it in the Marines. (i know all you marines on the zone will comment on this one)

in this war, we chose to use the Marines to go in and clear out the initial opposing force, and then let the Army roll in and occupy and hold their ground against counterattacks. the Army has a much better armored division, its mainly a difference in specialty.

and either way Naval seapower is first and foremost to a strong military. its all about securing the ports, forming a supply chain, and transportation.
[ Edited by Niners99 on May 10, 2009 at 7:12 PM ]
lol @ this thread.

-9fA
too bad the 49ers have been getting nuked out i battles
the military

I wasnt meaning the Navy isnt as important as the others. I apoligize for that. I'm just referring to sea to sea battle. My brother and grandfather were in the Navy. but no means was i trying to disrespect. I'm just saying meaning when its an inland battle.....marines and army are the ones out there everyday battling it out with someone in close quarters. Navy gets to swoop it, mess some s**t up, and go about there business. And if your in the Navy, my respect goes out to you also. Now that we went all semi-serious, lets get back to football.....lol. Hope the Niners do well this year.

I was only kidding brother.
looked damn good tonight.
Originally posted by TlSSER:

I'm a little upset that Gore will get the bulk of the playing time. I understand he should be out there during the major drives but I think Coffee and Sheets have shown we can have a very solid 3 back rotation.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
the military
Sheets - Navy......he's smooth as water, when he goes to battle to battle its quick, and we hit em when the opposition isnt excepting it.

and then the mods can make an General Singletary Thead.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

I'm a little upset that Gore will get the bulk of the playing time. I understand he should be out there during the major drives but I think Coffee and Sheets have shown we can have a very solid 3 back rotation.

That dude from auburn looks like he drank some baaad coffee.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

that's better with all three in red and gold.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Veni, Vidi and Vici.
Share 49ersWebzone