LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

49ers 2009 Schedule thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PTulini:
Coach Singletary on the 49ers 2009 Season...

singletary is the shizzzzz

Dude that got me freaking pumped up!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Dude that got me freaking pumped up!

I know tell me about it. I know who I'm being for halloween!!!

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
We can easily go 10-6 and win the West with this schedule!

LOL at those three words!!!

LOL at your response

We can easily??? Nothing is EVER easy in the NFL, now I could see if the 9ers played the MAC every year, then it might just be easy.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
I'm glad we open against the Cardinals. Not that I needed any extra motivation to want the 49ers to destroy Arizona but ever since Warner said "God told me to resign with Arizona", DURING dinner with Singletary, I have wanted to see Warner crippled by our defense. Seriously, I hate that guy more then any other player in the NFL. He's a complete fraud.
I totally agree with u on this. What an a*****e for blaming god for his decision to stay in arizona. I hope we end his season on that first game or better yet end his career.
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by GoreIsABoss415:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by wshaheen321:
Originally posted by 49erLifer:
Originally posted by jimbagg:
Toughest 6 games in descending order:
Dec 20 at Philly.
Nov 1 at Indy.
Sep 27 at Minny.
Nov 22 at GB.
Sep 13 at Arizona.
Dec 6 at Seattle.

You might have heard of this team before, the Titans?

I don't think the Titans will be as dominant this year. Just a hunch.

Its so funny when zoners think another zoner is unaware of a certain team. Ha. Yeah, we all know the Titans went 13-3....but there is such a thing as a 1 year wonder, and the Titans definitely fit that mold.

Don't get me wrong, they will probably kick the s**t outta the Niners, but I can see why people wouldn't consider them in our top 5 hardest games to play.

I do agree that the Titans are not going to be as good next year, but i think they deserve to be in there over the Eagles. They did nothing to help out McNabb, they lost the leader on defense, and if Westbrook gets hurt they don't have Buckhalter anymore...I think the eagles will not be that good at all next year

We had the eagles beat last season if JTO didn't f**k it up. Also, Nolan's poor game management and Martz's crazy playcalling wont f**k up the lead also. I am pretty sure we'll beat them this season.
I want to go to the home opener and the Titans game
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerNewbie:
I want to go to the home opener and the Titans game

Yah, and who will you be rooting for??
I live in South Jersey and I plan on going to the 49ers @ Eagles game on December 20th! I'll be the only 49ers fan among a group of my buddies that are all Eagles fans.

You should hear the sports radio host in Arizona how pissed they are that 2 of the 3 prime time games are on the road and only one of them is a Monday Night game against us in our house. They keep saying, I don't know what the NFL see's in this match up

all in all I like it. Having the two games at home on prime time should bring in some good $$$ for those two games and we get Tenn at home the week before the Bears game. I like it.
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:
You should hear the sports radio host in Arizona how pissed they are that 2 of the 3 prime time games are on the road and only one of them is a Monday Night game against us in our house. They keep saying, I don't know what the NFL see's in this match up

yeah...me either....

It won't be fun for most of the country when the super bowl losers are getting smashed by our 49ers
I live in South Jersey and I plan on going to the 49ers @ Eagles game on December 20th! I'll be the only 49ers fan among a group of my buddies that are all Eagles fans.

Prepare to get stuff thrown at you and beers poured on you and to have your life threatened, Eagles fans are low class a*****es.

I live an hour from Philly and I would never go to an Eagles game, I'll stay home and watch it in HD
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Apr 14, 2009 at 5:51 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
9ers up next on ESPN.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Prepare to get stuff thrown at you and beers poured on you and to have your life threatened, Eagles fans are low class a*****es.

I live an hour from Philly and I would never go to an Eagles game, I'll stay home and watch it in HD

Believe me, I know all about it! I'll take my chances.

Share 49ersWebzone