LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 417 users in the forums

Staley,Baas,Hietman,Rachal,Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I miss Bob McKittrick
Our Oline blows outside Heitmann and Staley.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:

+1. Time to move people around and bench our current Gaurds. Right now they need to experience the game from the bench, not the field.
Originally posted by jcs:

+1. Time to move people around and bench our current Gaurds. Right now they need to experience the game from the bench, not the field.

Those two have not been so impressive, either.

I believe Baas is playing out of position he has never played the left side and should go back to RG. Put Wraage in at LG and develope Rachal off the bench, I also believe we need to make a choice Snyder or Pashos and stick to it. The flip flopping during the game cannot be good for chemistry.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:

I believe Baas is playing out of position he has never played the left side and should go back to RG. Put Wraage in at LG and develope Rachal off the bench, I also believe we need to make a choice Snyder or Pashos and stick to it. The flip flopping during the game cannot be good for chemistry.

I would rather bench both Bass and Rachal and start Snyder and Wragg in their place and start Pashos full time. As bad as Pashos is he's not getting destroyed by speed rushers quite like Snyder is.
Share 49ersWebzone