There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why hasn't Roman been cut yet?

He's history
  • rum53
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 762
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by thorobred:
what is going on with this guy, i dont know why we didnt trade him on draft day we could of got something for him, at least a 6 or 7

June 1st cut?

Under the new CBA, there are no-longer June 1st Cuts.
Unless Curtis Taylor beats him out, hes staying.

Hes only making 900,000$$. I think it would be wise to keep him.
that bum is still on the team??
DAMMIT!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
Unless Curtis Taylor beats him out, hes staying.

Hes only making 900,000$$. I think it would be wise to keep him.

Will he play special teams??? I don't think we can keep a backup DB around that doesn't.
with goldson's injuries we'd be stupid not to keep roman on as a vet back up.
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
with goldson's injuries we'd be stupid not to keep roman on as a vet back up.

100% agree. If Goldson can stay healthy though, I think we have a stud.
  • 9erman
  • Info N/A
I hope the best for this guy and maybe with a little effort he can be a solid back up. I feel for the guy because he knows he sealed his fate in one play against Miami last year.

*FLASHBACK*

Some weak-*ss tight end beat him over the top... that might've been what kept us out of the playoffs.
Originally posted by 9erman:
I hope the best for this guy and maybe with a little effort he can be a solid back up. I feel for the guy because he knows he sealed his fate in one play against Miami last year.

*FLASHBACK*

Some weak-*ss tight end beat him over the top... that might've been what kept us out of the playoffs.

Dude i felt the same way after that play, all the hate was building up on him already, but after that play, that was it.
  • ASHYLARRY51
  • Info N/A
i wouldn't say mark roman is a disease but i would let him go by june 1...we goldson and jimmy williams backing him up... he just lost his job period!!!
Perfect trade - Denver sends us Jarvis Moss and we send them Mark Roman.
He won't make the team. GONE!
Rather cut him and give Curtis Taylor a shot as a Special Teamer and backup FS than keep freakin Roman.
I think he'll be cut due to numbers after the pre-season games have played.

Reggie Smith has now been moved to FS, i'm interested to see what he's got.

-9fA