There are 552 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD

Originally posted by Afrikan:
we are the only TEAM to score more than 25 points on the Redskins this year!!!!

Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by Brazillian49er:
7-9

a lot better looking that 6-10.

Singletary is 5-4 as our coach and 5-3 after the bye week.

He matched Mike Nolans best record as a HC DESPITE taking on Nolan's losses.

He probably cant get the damn thing to dial fast enough.
  • rserda
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,305
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by rserda:
you can thank wifey. She washed my lucky game day gear for the game today

thanks wifey, wash the game day gear every week next season

haven't lost a game yet this year when I wore this stuff. wearing it every game next year
Originally posted by Doncmleon:
MAD PROUD OF THIS TEAM! MAD PROUD!!!!!!!!!!
Plus
Dallas loses and are done!!!
Pats don't make the playoffs!!!!
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by Brazillian49er:
7-9

a lot better looking that 6-10.

Singletary is 5-4 as our coach and 5-3 after the bye week.

He matched Mike Nolans best record as a HC DESPITE taking on Nolan's losses.

Pretty amazing when you think about it......!
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
we are the only TEAM to score more than 25 points on the Redskins this year!!!!


and were gonna fire our offensive coordinator tomorrow.
Here is to Frank Gore also and placing himself in the 49ers history for 3 consecutive 1,000 yard seasons
For the second week in a row Shaun Hill has made me eat serious crow
  • Slothrop
  • Info N/A
f**k yeah!!!!!!!!!

Here's the lesson from today: never count out Shaun Hill. Look up the word "resilient" in the dictionary and Shaun Hill's picture will be there.

And of course there's Singletary. Whatever this guy does at halftime, it works. He's a master motivator.
Originally posted by infamousesco:
Plus
Dallas loses and are done!!!
Pats don't make the playoffs!!!!

Poetic justice...
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by JToBummivan:
plz dont choke...


DAMNIT JT!!!!!!!!!! U better hope we make it now


Originally posted by rserda:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by rserda:
you can thank wifey. She washed my lucky game day gear for the game today

thanks wifey, wash the game day gear every week next season

haven't lost a game yet this year when I wore this stuff. wearing it every game next year

Sweet!

16-0
With the Eagles winning, the 49ers will play in filthadelphia next season for those PA/NJ/NY/DE area 49er fans
Originally posted by infamousesco:
Plus
Dallas loses and are done!!!
Pats don't make the playoffs!!!!

That's a gift in itself!