There are 527 users in the forums
**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**
Nov 11, 2012 at 1:23 PM
- Travisty13
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,269
posted one on the last page
Nov 11, 2012 at 1:24 PM
- NinerAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,557
I'm watching in this site:
[blocked URL]
I didn't download anything. Just kept checking links until I found a free one.
[blocked URL]
I didn't download anything. Just kept checking links until I found a free one.
Nov 11, 2012 at 1:24 PM
- 9inermaniac
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,228
Originally posted by Jersey9er:They got shut down
Originally posted by redmanc07:
What ever happened to Veetle?
right, or justin tv
[ Edited by 9inermaniac on Nov 11, 2012 at 1:24 PM ]
Nov 11, 2012 at 1:25 PM
- Jcool
- Veteran
- Posts: 44,536
[blocked URL]
Nov 11, 2012 at 1:25 PM
- Travisty13
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,269
firstrow has 12 links up.
Nov 11, 2012 at 1:26 PM
- 9ersLiferInChicago
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,274
[blocked URL]
Nov 16, 2012 at 3:38 AM
- SFTifoso
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,883
Sorry if this has been discussed, but I'm not reading 250 pages of posts.
Has anyone tried NFL Game Pass with a VPN server? I read in some countries they get NFL Game Pass for free.
Has anyone tried NFL Game Pass with a VPN server? I read in some countries they get NFL Game Pass for free.
Nov 19, 2012 at 5:06 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,135
link?
my slingbox blows on my works wireless
my slingbox blows on my works wireless
Nov 19, 2012 at 5:32 PM
- BubbaParisMVP
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,213
Nov 25, 2012 at 12:58 PM
- Jersey9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,972
any channels today fellas?
Nov 25, 2012 at 1:18 PM
- BubbaParisMVP
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,213
It's still a bit early, but this link is scheduled to show the game.
http://atdhe.so/watch.php?id=514664
Yup, looks like that's going to fly.
http://atdhe.so/watch.php?id=514664
Yup, looks like that's going to fly.
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Nov 25, 2012 at 1:25 PM ]
Nov 26, 2012 at 3:24 PM
- stillpans4gold
- Veteran
- Posts: 440
Originally posted by Jcool:
[blocked URL]
Originally posted by Travisty13:
firstrow has 12 links up.
Watched it last night here. works. Just have to swim through all the pop ups! some you actually have to wait like 5-10 sec until you can "X" them out.
Dec 2, 2012 at 8:41 AM
- pawi
- Veteran
- Posts: 27
I know its early, just bumping this for a needed link please.
Dec 2, 2012 at 9:55 AM
- 228niner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,630
Originally posted by pawi:
I know its early, just bumping this for a needed link please.
may not be the best quality but it's always there
[blocked URL]
Dec 2, 2012 at 10:03 AM
- Jersey9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,972
any more channels, is the game on yet?