LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Theswede:
Hey guys, starting this sunday I will stream my Game Pass account and I would like it to be exclusively for the Zone. I do need some help though...
Right now I have a channel on Livestream, only problem is it will only allow 50 viewers at a time wich really won't do.

Does anybody know a good streaming site that isn't likely to be shut down because of copyright infrigment and at the same time doesn't require a constant broadcast to keep the account up? Also, a password protected channel would be awesome to keep rival fans from clogging up the bandwith.

Thanks!

A guy last year put them up in HD on http://veetle.com/ but he took them down because where embedding his stream onto their site. You should be able to password protect it this way just us zoners can see this way you won't get bombarded and it would be less likely to get shut down. Don't name it 49ers vs GB... name it a long number 0120404 (any random) or anything people wont click and they won't get as suspicious. Not saying they won't eventually find it but you can probably create a new account. It says login with facebook... I'd create a new email or use a email you don't use much (dont include your name)... I wouldn't use your facebook because that has your details in it even though it's not like you have anything to worry about. Then make it password protected and then put up the link on here for us. You don't even have to put it in the sports category... broadcast it under something else and then they would have a real hard time finding it. By the way how much is it for game pass? I believe that's live games for people not in north america. Thanks a lot man, sent you a pm in case you didn't see this. Maybe try streaming one of the early games Sunday to see how it works and to get the kinks out.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 4, 2012 at 6:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
... By the way how much is it for game pass? I believe that's live games for people not in north america ...

Here's the Game Pass link:

https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/packages?ttv=4&ttp=2&ccfeatures=true

I subscribed last season, and have done so again this season. IMO, it's a good deal.
I went the free streams route for several years, but tired of the sites shutting down
mid-game, due to NFL spies, that search for websites that stream games.

Sometimes the quality was good, other times, no so. Veetle, was the best, but now it's
crap for sport streams. If you don't live in the USA, or one of it's territories, Game Pass
is the way to go. They offer several payment options as well, so you don't need to pay the
subscription in one lump-sum.

Best features this season, are the Coaches film (All 22 view), End Zone View, and Telestrator.
You can even save plays, to your PC' hard drive. Next to the 2012 features, you can click on
the View Feature Comparison Chart tab, to see what's on offer. I went for the Game Pass Plus
this season, which is new for 2012 ... for my money, it offers the best Game Day experience.
Originally posted by Theswede:
Hey guys, starting this sunday I will stream my Game Pass account and I would like it to be exclusively for the Zone. I do need some help though...
Right now I have a channel on Livestream, only problem is it will only allow 50 viewers at a time wich really won't do ...

@ Theswede - I'll do the same, if you'll pass the information on to me ...
I used to like Veetle as well when I was looking for streams, good quality. I'll check ut out and do a test run of one of the early games.
I have the full package with every game, NFL Redzone, NFLN and playoffs wich is about $260 if i remember correctly.

I'll post here again if I run into any technical difficulties!

@flayvaMaister I'll check it out and send You a technical tutorial if I get it right.
Any way to listen to KNBR pre and post game show on the net?
I'm in the US... I know game pass is outside of US/Mexico... was just wondering what it cost for you guys. Yeah, theswede... wouldn't hurt to take a test run. See if you can make it a private link video and like I said I would name it something like a # or letters so it's harder to find for people trying to shut down games. Thanks guys... like I said a lot of people would appreciate a good quality stream.
Originally posted by 4949GdBd:
Any way to listen to KNBR pre and post game show on the net?

Here is 1050 and 680... I think a pre/post game should be on one of those links (stations)
http://widget.newsinc.com/_cfvp/radio_player.html?freewheel=90110&sitesection=sfktctam_rad&vid=23635015&cid=1255

http://widget.newsinc.com/_cfvp/radio_player.html?freewheel=90059&sitesection=sfknbram_rad&sitesection=sfknbram_rad&vid=23629078&cid=1255

Otherwise, maybe 95.7 the game has them as well.
http://www.957thegame.com/

There is a listen live in the upper right hand corner (click the skip this instead of signing in)
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 6, 2012 at 8:08 PM ]
Does anyone know of a site where I will be able to download the game and watch later as I wont be able to see it live. I will be downloading it at work so ten yeard torrents etc is out. cheers
I'm in the US... I know game pass is outside of US/Mexico... was just wondering what it cost for you guys ...

I don't know where Theswede lives, but I'd guess by his handle, that he's somewhere in Sweden.
So for him, it was probably - and this depends on the rate of exchange - approximately 240.00 USD.
We use the €, so the total was € 214.99 (271.00 USD).

I'm gonna' pass on streaming this weekend, as it's a nationally televised game, and see If I can get
my channel up and running for week two. Just can't decide whether to use my Veetle, or USTREAM
account. I want it to be smooth, so there's no complaining ;D
anyone willing to sell me there sunday ticket online access for $100 shoot me a PM

-thanks!!!!!

Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
I don't know where Theswede lives, but I'd guess by his handle, that he's somewhere in Sweden.
So for him, it was probably - and this depends on the rate of exchange - approximately 240.00 USD.
We use the €, so the total was € 214.99 (271.00 USD).

I'm gonna' pass on streaming this weekend, as it's a nationally televised game, and see If I can get
my channel up and running for week two. Just can't decide whether to use my Veetle, or USTREAM
account. I want it to be smooth, so there's no complaining ;D

Ok, thanks... week 2 is a nationally televised game as well on NBC. It's also going to be streaming live on NBC.com for anyone who doesn't get NBC or have digital tv. Not sure if it pays to stream the first two games although a few tiny parts of the country won't get the GB game. P.S. Didn't theswede say UStream only lets 50 people view at a time. Even if you just give the link out for the wz you might have more than 50 people. Anyways, thanks.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 7, 2012 at 6:05 PM ]
Ok, thanks... week 2 is a nationally televised game as well on NBC. It's also going to be streaming live on NBC.com for anyone who doesn't get NBC or have digital tv. Not sure if it pays to stream the first two games although a few tiny parts of the country won't get the GB game. P.S. Didn't theswede say UStream only lets 50 people view at a time. Even if you just give the link out for the wz you might have more than 50 people. Anyways, thanks.

Yes, but that's only for technically handicapped people such as myself Flayva seems a bit more tech savvy than I so I'm sure he'll not be limited to 50 viewers.
I am in the UK for this Sundays game. Anyone have any tips on how to watch the game?
Originally posted by theginz2004:
I am in the UK for this Sundays game. Anyone have any tips on how to watch the game?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/104660-guide-watching-niner-games-internet/page237/

1st post on the page... read the post before clicking the links though
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 8, 2012 at 4:01 AM ]
Will most likely be on this fox stream.....

Heads up for pop-ups though

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/139801/2/watch-washington-redskins-vs-new-orleans-saints.html
Share 49ersWebzone