There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

First row sports click am football don't know why they list it as am but it has all preseason and regular season games hope it helps fellow niner fans I'm in Rhode island and would be crushed if I could not watch my games not now this and last season has been long awaited in my house goooooo niners!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Hoe007:
First row sports click am football don't know why they list it as am but it has all preseason and regular season games hope it helps fellow niner fans I'm in Rhode island and would be crushed if I could not watch my games not now this and last season has been long awaited in my house goooooo niners!!!!!!!!!

Do you mean NFL AM? Thats a new show that starts at 6 AM Est on NFL Network, probably throughout the season.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Do you mean NFL AM? Thats a new show that starts at 6 AM Est on NFL Network, probably throughout the season.

Pretty sure he is talking about clicking American Football on the 1st row sports site. All those sites are foreign so if you click football you get soccer. They list it under american football.

Anyways, thanks for sharing Hoe007 but almost all of us use that already. Go to the top of page 237 for a few more sites besides first row.
Do we think that there will be a stream tonight?
Any links?
Originally posted by Hoe007:
First row sports click am football don't know why they list it as am but it has all preseason and regular season games hope it helps fellow niner fans I'm in Rhode island and would be crushed if I could not watch my games not now this and last season has been long awaited in my house goooooo niners!!!!!!!!!

Fellow Rhode Island 49ers fan here too, there finally playing in New England this year i cant wait have my tikets waiting!
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Do we think that there will be a stream tonight?

FirstRow and Atdhe are really dependable so there hopefully should be one
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
FirstRow and Atdhe are really dependable so there hopefully should be one

websites seem down right now :/
Originally posted by denali22:
websites seem down right now :/

They wont put up the game for a few minutes yet.

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/64706/1/nfl-pre-season---san-francisco-49ers-vs-houston-texans-live-stream-online.html
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/136053/1/watch-san-francisco-49ers-vs-houston-texans.html
http://psntvk.blogspot.com/p/ch2.html
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 18, 2012 at 4:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by denali22:
websites seem down right now :/

They wont put up the game for a few minutes yet.

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/64706/1/nfl-pre-season---san-francisco-49ers-vs-houston-texans-live-stream-online.html
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/136053/1/watch-san-francisco-49ers-vs-houston-texans.html
http://psntvk.blogspot.com/p/ch2.html

Check out each link once the game starts and see which one is the best quality. Always keep one up in the background or be ready to refresh or load another stream in case they cutout. Make sure you turn off allowing of popups.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 18, 2012 at 5:00 PM ]
thx, perfect!
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by denali22:
websites seem down right now :/

They wont put up the game for a few minutes yet.

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/64706/1/nfl-pre-season---san-francisco-49ers-vs-houston-texans-live-stream-online.html
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/136053/1/watch-san-francisco-49ers-vs-houston-texans.html
http://psntvk.blogspot.com/p/ch2.html


the f**king man!
how come that isn't working for me. i used it last week, but his week. it's not workin!!!
love this thread