LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Candlestick Park Information

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NONAME:
FYI - They are selling Parking Passes to the main lot for the 1st 2 hours of every home game this year! They had discontinued this last season! So its good news if you want to attend a tailgate!

Really? We bought passes at the gate last year, just like all other times I have been to the games and cant get a PP from the guy I buy my tix from.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Really? We bought passes at the gate last year, just like all other times I have been to the games and cant get a PP from the guy I buy my tix from.

Yeah that's they told us! We had already paid 60 while getting off the freeway, only too see they were selling them at the game! First come first serve, so get there early!
$60 for parking off the freeway? How the heck did the price double in 5-6 years. I know I didn't even get close to 20% increase in salary at my work. How the hell they gonna increase prices by 100%. Is there any cheaper parking there? I told my friend I would pay thinking $30 maybe $40 at the most. Does anyone know the actual goin prices?
all you experts. Where is the best place to park (parking pass section) in order to get the hell outta there and onto the freeway the fastest?
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by SK49R:
all you experts. Where is the best place to park (parking pass section) in order to get the hell outta there and onto the freeway the fastest?

Free Parking! You walk right past the traffic! Beatty Ave! over 200 free parking spots, then you get your own personal exit onto 101 south!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by SK49R:

Free Parking! You walk right past the traffic! Beatty Ave! over 200 free parking spots, then you get your own personal exit onto 101 south!
Wow is all I can say, gonna need a lawyer pretty soon to go to a game.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
My friend is purchasing tickets to the 49ers-Rams game (Dec 4) with plans to sit in the Upper Reserve but the "Visitor Side". I'd like to know if Visitor Side actually makes a difference, in terms of experience/having a good time. Are they actually visitors or Niners fans?

BTW - please give us any other tips for gameday at Candlestick. I'm so excited! Thanks.
[ Edited by boqi on Oct 26, 2011 at 10:01 PM ]
only bad thing about the visitors side is the sun fries the left side of your face. December though you probably won't need to worry about that. As far as fans go you will see about 2 Rams fans the whole time, if that.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
Thanks!! Ok here's what I also want to know: The tickets were $84/seat purchased from the 49ers Ticket Exchange. But that's the regular/box office price. Are these someone's actual tickets or were they just never sold by the box office in the first place?

Originally posted by boqi:
Thanks!! Ok here's what I also want to know: The tickets were $84/seat purchased from the 49ers Ticket Exchange. But that's the regular/box office price. Are these someone's actual tickets or were they just never sold by the box office in the first place?

I believe they are someone's tickets. People use the ticket exchange to sell tickets with the team as an intermediary. That way the season ticket holder assumes no liability if the person who buys them were to beat someone up in the bathroom or get ejected for whatever reason.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Visitors - sunny/warm
Home - shady/cold
ima be there watchin the lambs get barbequed from the same spot visitors upper reserve....n itll be my 2nd time at the stick cant wait
Dress warm and try to do your drinkning ahead of time, I went to the Bucs game and beers are up to $9.50 these says.
moved to park info thread.
Share 49ersWebzone