LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 431 users in the forums

Poll - Romo, Bridgewater or Garoppolo for 49ers 2017 QB?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Poll - Romo, Bridgewater or Garoppolo for 49ers 2017 QB?

Who would you rather have? Let me know if there is someone else I'm missing on this list (non-draft).
None of the above. No thanks
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
They all wankstaz
Where is the option for none of the above?
  • dj43
Originally posted by wailers15:

this
Lol. There needs to be a other-specify who category for y'all who say nay to any of the above.

I go Jimmy one,tony two,pass on bridge for lack of mobility and accuracy issues.. Hundley as a dark horse.
Teddy may still be hurt. Jimmy Gorgeous would be dope. None of these happen.
I dont see the pats trading garapollo
We will easily be able to sign 2 of the 3 at least then Baalke will have a competition at the position set up like he always does.

Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
I dont see the pats trading garapollo

well come 2018, patriots will have to decide on Garappolo or Brady. if they choose Brady, they will have wasted a good opportunity to gain some very valuable draft picks. Doesnt sound like the patriots to me.

If they dont choose to trade him this offseason, i am certain they do it in the middle of the 2017 season
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Oct 20, 2016 at 4:40 PM ]
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by wailers15:

this

Yep
And all of you will complain about them too. I'd rather draft someone.
Jimmy or Romo. Id be fine with either, but whichever we choose pretty much shows what we want to do the next few years.

Getting romo, means we need to draft a QB early, and to learn behind romo

Getting jimmy would mean, our FO and coaching staff have some type of knowledge that he could be a great player, thereore we wouldnt be drafting a QB early, but we'd still no doubt be drafting one. probably 3rd or 4th rnd.
Lol beggers cant be choosers. All of them
Share 49ersWebzone