There are 491 users in the forums

Who do you LEAST want to hoist Lombardi at Levi's?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who do you LEAST want to hoist Lombardi at Levi's?

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I'll be rooting for Chefs, Bungles, Deadskins, Jets and Texans in that order for playoffs / SB... errryone else can eat a dick especially Cawksuckers, Steelers, Packers, Patsies and Tards, in that order
Originally posted by Niners99:
Anyone who doesnt vote Seattle in this poll is not a real 49ers fan.

If you're a "legacy" Niner fan, you should be voting against the Pats since something like that would stake claim to Patriots > Niners and Brady > Montana. If you're a newer Niner fan, Seahawks it is (which I understand). With the amount of injuries the Hawks have had, and the only good win over a good team being against the Steelers (and even at that the Steelers were putting up major points), I'm not feeling too confident in my Hawks making a deep playoff run this year. BUT then again I wasn't feeling too confident earlier this season in them even making the playoffs, so at least they're in. Signs pointing to Marshawn coming back so would be nice to see him end this year on somewhat of a good note.
Seattle and New England easy. I wouldn't be thrilled about Arizona either, but it wouldn't bother me nearly as much.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Jan 2, 2016 at 4:59 PM ]
I will be perfectly fine with anyone other than Seattle. Ne England, or Pittsburgh winning the SB.

But to answer the question... Seattle would be the worst.
My preseason guess was Green Bay vs Indy because of all the bay area guys on those teams, and we all see how well that worked out( Green Bay struggling and Indy falling apart. I suppose I'll go Carolina or Green Bay vs K.C. now. When the Niners are no longer in the equation I always default to rooting for local guys.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Jan 2, 2016 at 5:14 PM ]
Is this a real question? They already ate Thanksgiving turkey on our 50. Is there anyone else who would be more obnoxious lifting and kissing the Lombardi at Levi's?
Is this real question bro
Seattle, New England, or Pittsburgh in that order
Only rooting for chiefs, New England and red skins.

Chiefs because it gives me an excuse to get more drunk than I will be. Eventually ill laugh at our misery but ill drink before that.

New England because Tom Brady is my favorite qb.

Redskins because I like Kirk cousins underdog story

I like Palmer but there's no way I root for the cardinals and there's no way I root for the Seahawks.

My order of winning though is probably New England, then KC, then red skins. If all 3 of these teams get knocked out ill probably root for the Jets for Marshall and fitz
Re-looking at the list, I wish I could pick pittsburgh. They used to easily be my 2nd favorite team until they beat us in Super Bowl rings, now I don't really like them. Have 49ers and Pittsburgh pool balls cause i liked the team so much. Now it's just ehhhhh

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Anyone who doesnt vote Seattle in this poll is not a real 49ers fan.

BS. Anyone who votes Seattle is a young 49ers fan. Dallas get my vote or the Steelers.

Not true at all. I'm old, and went through the Dallas, rams, giants and packers rivalries. And by far, this fvcking seaturd team pisses me off the most. By far.

Their cheating coach, dirty players and most of all their azzhat bandwagon "fans"
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
...and Dallas isn't even on this list.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Tuff one

Seahawks cause of Shermans mouth or Chiefs because Alex Smith holding up the trophy at Levis would just seem wrong(And I actually like Alex)
Seattle by far. That would be unbearable. The legacy thing, who has the most Super Bowl wins, doesn't bother me. I'd like to see KC win it. That would be quite a run.
it is Alex Smith's destiny to win a superbowl in California and it would be an awesome slap in the face to Jed and Trent
Share 49ersWebzone