LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 270 users in the forums

NFL Week 4 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
This bum Flacco has to have the game of his life when we played the Ravens in the Super Bowl.
Hope the Ravens can pull this out because I don't want them winless in Santa Clara next weekend.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Hope the Ravens can pull this out because I don't want them winless in Santa Clara next weekend.

No problem. They don't play us next weekend.
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
No problem. They don't play us next weekend.

Oops, that's right.

OK, f*** em.

And here I was excited they got the missed FG and made one of their own to force OT. Waste of good luck.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Oct 1, 2015 at 8:23 PM ]
Lol... How'd this game get to OT... Scobee that's how!
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
This bum Flacco has to have the game of his life when we played the Ravens in the Super Bowl.

so true, and made him top dollar
Lol... Steelers U blew it... Ravens against the run of play...

Tucker is clutch

Scobee is getting cut
  • Stud
Talk about a collapse. Scobee-doo misses 2 field goals and Vick overthrows Brown on 4th and 1, what should've been an easy completion.
This is how the Steelers look when the opposing defense isn't scared of their QB's passing game. Scoby lost this game and then Todd Haley lost it after that. Put the ball in Vick's hands on both OT 4th-down plays (they obviously weren't trying a FG in that situation) when you have Bell? Stupid as s**t Haley.
  • Stud
Originally posted by ninerjok:
This is how the Steelers look when the opposing defense isn't scared of their QB's passing game. Scoby lost this game and then Todd Haley lost it after that. Put the ball in Vick's hands on both OT 4th-down plays (they obviously weren't trying a FG in that situation) when you have Bell? Stupid as s**t Haley.

What's worse? Getting blown out by 40 points like us, or leading 20-7 like the Steelers and collapsing?

Now I know why the Steelers always go for 2. Their kicker f**ken sucks
Originally posted by Stud:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

What's worse? Getting blown out by 40 points like us, or leading 20-7 like the Steelers and collapsing?

I would rather take the blow out.
  • Stud
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I would rather take the blow out.

Think I would too. Nothing is worse than the jaws of victory being taken from you.

I know Vick is a backup but damn, that pass on 4th and 1 should've been a routine pass. These guys are professionals, and it sails over Browns head. WTF?
[ Edited by Stud on Oct 1, 2015 at 9:11 PM ]
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

Man. The whole sideline thing in the super bowl...Flacco..."so, if they return the kick...can someone just run from our sideline and tackle them? Seriously, can we do that?"

Fvckin idiot. Smh. That was the worst.
[ Edited by Morgan49 on Oct 1, 2015 at 10:50 PM ]
So nice to see Ben's fat fart face after the loss. Lol
Share 49ersWebzone