LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 368 users in the forums

Should we have released aldon smith ?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Should we have released aldon smith ?

Originally posted by bleedredandgold:
where's the outrage with our management ? Since when did niner fans just nod to bad decisions and move on ? Gore goes and people on here say nothing , Crabtree gone and hardly a whisper . Anyone who doesn't understand why I started this tread needs some reminders to what builds a dynasty . The raiders just got our sack leader over the last 4 years wake up people ! Hell next year Kap will be let go and you guys on here will just bah like the sheep you are . True niner fans please speak out against this insanity or it will never end .

So youre trying to sound more credible by suggesting that we shouldve been outraged because we didnt retain a 32 year old RB who we already had a young replacement for, a crappy 3rd WR with a bad attitude, and an alcoholic LB who was on his 10th chance, and will be facing a year long suspension?

I think youre out of touch with common sense.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
where's the outrage with our management ? Since when did niner fans just nod to bad decisions and move on ? Gore goes and people on here say nothing , Crabtree gone and hardly a whisper . Anyone who doesn't understand why I started this tread needs some reminders to what builds a dynasty . The raiders just got our sack leader over the last 4 years wake up people ! Hell next year Kap will be let go and you guys on here will just bah like the sheep you are . True niner fans please speak out against this insanity or it will never end .

jesus, you realize things change
gore was not worth a mutli year deal
crabtree,,, ok, that one is not even worth answering
your speculation on ck is baseless and factless thus it is hopeless and useless
oh and you will have a short life on the zone if the mods do what they say they were going to do and crack down on posters who call other posters names and question the fandom of the fans. get over it man
Yes
gonna be pissed when he gets a sack and when we can't get any
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

So youre trying to sound more credible by suggesting that we shouldve been outraged because we didnt retain a 32 year old RB who we already had a young replacement for, a crappy 3rd WR with a bad attitude, and an alcoholic LB who was on his 10th chance, and will be facing a year long suspension?

I think youre out of touch with common sense.
we sheep do not know s**t i guess where is the verb and sus outrage over someone calling a bunch of posters sheep?
Aldon was in great shape this off season and determined to make an impact . Yes he has problems , we should have helped him through his problems .Aldon will need to be accounted for by any offence , we have no one on the line that scares anybody .Aldon will have more sacks this year then any niner , we gift wrapped him to raiders .Aldon would have made us better is the bottom line and niner fans need to speak out !Are we just going to stand by and allow our beloved niners to fall into nfl mush ?If Aldon playing for the raiders doesn't piss you off then you aren't a true niner fan , your a freakin poser sellout period and need to watch tennis or golf .

Oh breaking out the not a true fan stuff this early?

Dude, this team ALREADY stuck by him through thick and thin. Once the line is drawn you can't re-draw it. Time to move on. Didn't this happen during the first big break from TC? Not only was it a DUI, it was hit & run and vandalism during a time where all he had to do was stay out of trouble. Pretty sure its also a violation of his probation. At what point do we start looking at football players as people and realize he is not in a healthy place and needs to get help. Help which this team has already offered time and time again. How many slaps in the face can a man (or team) take before they are forced into taking action?
  • mod
  • Veteran
shoulda released kaep for smashin his girl amirite?
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mod:
shoulda released kaep for smashin his girl amirite?
I mean, there's still a decent chance he'll be in jail come October. I wish he had turned out who we wanted him to be, but that ship has sailed.
Be pissed at Aldon , he did it to himself

We had him under contract for the year we didn't have to pay no mega salary , oh and that means he would have been playing for that mega deal doesn't it? Hmmm wonder how good a determined Aldon would have played ... Well guess we shall see this Sunday .
At first I wanted him released but in hindsight, it was a mistake on field wise because he was by far the best pass rusher and this defense would have been SICKO with Aldon and this secondary and Bowman doing his thing!! I wish they would have kept him and let the legal process/Goodell process play out then do away with him when that time comes. Basically use him til you cannot.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
At first I wanted him released but in hindsight, it was a mistake on field wise because he was by far the best pass rusher and this defense would have been SICKO with Aldon and this secondary and Bowman doing his thing!! I wish they would have kept him and let the legal process/Goodell process play out then do away with him when that time comes. Basically use him til you cannot.

right,, and then when he gets suspended,, we can listen to the many posters and you know damn well who they are,,,, haley,, set there and rip on the front office for keeping a guy who they knew was going to get suspended. unreal
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Be pissed at Aldon , he did it to himself

it is crazy to me the amount of people unable or unwilling to see this. its all on him. our team just had to react and it did so accordingly in my opinion.
Oh my god you actually see football through the eyes of a business lmao ! if you didn't want to see gore retire as a niner your pathetic ! I bet you were happy when Montana got shipped out too ? Call me old school if you want but I would love to have our all time leading rusher finish his career as a niner . You clearly just started watching football or are a band wagon jumper . Let's just sign gore for a day and hang his jersey up in our new business stadium that is as hollow as you are .
Share 49ersWebzone