LISTEN: What's Stopping The 49ers From A Super Bowl Run? →

There are 110 users in the forums

49ers are a laughing stock in Seattle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
hahahahaaa ...what the f*ck ever ...when the packers were winning, those guys were crying around like a bunch of babies, especially Sherman

I think at one point Sherman literally was crying on the sidelines. it definitely looked like it

Just a lucky a-- team
Originally posted by mo_hawk:
Haha. After going to a couple Niner games down there I can't say my experience was much better.

Pretty much every niner fan was a quiet guy in the oversized jersey of a player who hasn't been in the league for 20+ years who looked embarrassed to be holding hands with a mouthy overly-tan girlfriend with mimosa in hand dropping F bombs every other word in a ridiculous belligerent rant.

Don't worry, you're not really a laughing stock in Seattle anymore. You're not really anything at all here but another 8-8 football team for the foreseeable future.

12th man, trolling hard since 2012.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Haha. After going to a couple Niner games down there I can't say my experience was much better.

Pretty much every niner fan was a quiet guy in the oversized jersey of a player who hasn't been in the league for 20+ years who looked embarrassed to be holding hands with a mouthy overly-tan girlfriend with mimosa in hand dropping F bombs every other word in a ridiculous belligerent rant.

Don't worry, you're not really a laughing stock in Seattle anymore. You're not really anything at all here but another 8-8 football team for the foreseeable future.

12th man, trolling hard since 2012.

He's just mad cuz we actually have jerseys of players from 20 years ago that are even worth wearing. I'm sure his jersey collection started about 3 years ago and I'm guessing he has one of the cute ones with the #12 on it that says "Fan" on the back. Lol so adorable!
He's just mad cuz we actually have jerseys of players from 20 years ago that are even worth wearing. I'm sure his jersey collection started about 3 years ago and I'm guessing he has one of the cute ones with the #12 on it that says "Fan" on the back. Lol so adorable!

Call it living in the past, but I'd rather spend $300 on a Mitchell and Ness throwback than on a jersey with 12 and "Fan" on it. One pays respect to Hall of Fame/legendary players, the other is at best self serving to a fan base, and at worst showing that you fell to an obvious marketing ploy by a team's front office.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Call it living in the past, but I'd rather spend $300 on a Mitchell and Ness throwback than on a jersey with 12 and "Fan" on it. One pays respect to Hall of Fame/legendary players, the other is at best self serving to a fan base, and at worst showing that you fell to an obvious marketing ploy by a team's front office.

Agreed 100%. All this 12 nonsense has gone so far to their heads it has made them think they are the most superior fans ever and everyone else in inferior. But...where were they before this decade?

Whazz up, still frustrated that you are dumb and ugly? I mean, you got no life, nobody wants to get in touch with you, your anger starts to rise...wait, you see a team, even an arch rival, which is tumbling, after it won FIVE rings in its history and suddenly some life has come into your life because there were no other reason for you to cheer before...no girl, no friends, no money. just a loaded gun next to you which can end your life immediately but you dont have any balls for that.

Nobody cares about Seattle or Seattle football outside of Seattle. And before I go to Seattle, I'd rather hijack the plane and re-route it to Vancouver instead. Of course, I would find out where you live before that and then unload the all the stuff of the toilet right over your house.
[ Edited by communist on Jan 25, 2015 at 2:37 PM ]
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Excellent post.
Originally posted by communist:

Whazz up, still frustrated that you are dumb and ugly? I mean, you got no life, nobody wants to get in touch with you, your anger starts to rise...wait, you see a team, even an arch rival, which is tumbling, after it won FIVE rings in its history and suddenly some life has come into your life because there were no other reason for you to cheer before...no girl, no friends, no money. just a loaded gun next to you which can end your life immediately but you dont have any balls for that.

Nobody cares about Seattle or Seattle football outside of Seattle. And before I go to Seattle, I'd rather hijack the plane and re-route it to Vancouver instead. Of course, I would find out where you live before that and then unload the all the stuff of the toilet right over your house.

well living here i can tell you its packed with seahawk fans. some loyal old school ones, but most became fans since 2012.
Originally posted by crabman82:
well living here i can tell you its packed with seahawk fans. some loyal old school ones, but most became fans since 2012.
It was more of a diss against the city, its look and so on
Iirc, Vancouver is a really green city and was awarded as the most beautiful city of a certain year???
Originally posted by judodono:
I just got back from Seattle. Easily the softest fan base I've ever encountered across any sport. They're loud on the Internet, quiet little pussies in 3D.

Wow that's ironic because we'll be saying the same thing once Marshawn Lynch is gone.

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Yup. Gonna crash hard back down to mediocrity and obscurity. And I never have trolled seapukes or ever will. I will just be content with them going away like the fair weather a*****es that they are.
Originally posted by seatownlowdown:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Its a known fact that Seattle is the suicide capital of the country

according to this, http://www.businessinsider.com/most-suicidal-us-cities-2011-7#15-tulsa-okla-1, chances are that the 3 highest suicidal NFL fanbases are the 49ers, Cardinals, and Broncos. and judging by some of these posts, it would be hard to dispute. and i dont see seattle even being 1 of those top 15 cities according to businessinsider.com.

Golden Gate bridge is like the number 1 place in the world to commit suicide...
  • THEB
  • Veteran

We're enough that your fan base is still thinking bout us on a road trip to the superbowl. Its cute that you guys consider our stadium as a photo opp for your little road trip lol. Even when youre already in the superbowl, you still can stop thinking about us!
Originally posted by OahuHawkFan:
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Lol, bring up Kitna and most hawk fans Ive met say "who?"

Most probably remember this as the birth of their franchise...

I love how 49ers fans extrapolate their own impression of Seattle onto ALL Seahawks fans.... 49ers fans paid no attention to the Seattle Seahawks before the team entered the NFC West, therefore, the Seahawks (and their fans) never existed before then.

That's some pretty extreme arrogance don't you think?

So let's be clear, YOUR views may have been that your first awareness of the Seahawks was in 2003. You don't speak for me, and you don't speak for any Seahawks fans I know. Most of us had MANY painful memories well before that one.

From my perspective, that's just not true. Most long-time Niner fans I know followed the Hawks when Holmgren became the HC up there. I rooted for them in their Super Bowl against the Steelers and I thought they got jobbed.
I'd just like to chime in here with a bit of a different perspective.

I'm a Seahawks fan who doesn't hate the Niners (I despise Kraepernick though, LOL). I moved to Seattle back in 1992, I was 11 and I loved the Niners but over time of course Seattle became my home team.

To the point, there is a small sub-group of long-time Hawks fans that hate the "12's" almost as much as you guys do. To us, they're an embarrassment to Seattle sports. They are a bunch of damn cheerleaders who chastise us when we say absolutely anything negative about the Hawks. I was banned from one Facebook group for being "too negative" during the GB game. All I was doing was speaking objectively about their relatively poor play for all but the last couple minutes.

I've been lurking this site for a while because I still enjoy keeping up on the Niners and I'm frankly embarrassed to have to be lumped in with all the soccer mom "12's" who have apparently been fans their entire life but couldn't tell you what constitutes a false start.

I hate them. I almost wish we could go back to being a good but not great team so the bandwagon would fall apart and I could get back to just enjoying football.
Share 49ersWebzone