LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 284 users in the forums

Jeremy Newberry sues NFL over painkillers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Met him at a party in Byron when I was in high school.House belonged to a friend of Jeremy.

He looked hella serious at first.security guard like, but lightened up after awhile.We were surrounded by raider fans ,but they were starstruck so nobody tried anything.That was a fun all nighter besides boring Jeremy. All I can remember is I was trying to holler at this older asian milf.Innocent looking until She got tomboyish with tequila in her. Turned out she schooled us all at drinking ,cards ,eating etc. Chick was like a rockstar. Everytime we passed out she would wake us up and slap us around.
Aannnnnhyyywayyss

Get your money,Jerm. Nfl is fining guys for cursing,I'm sure they have some money for a "vet".
Originally posted by Joecool:
"All they care about is money. Let's get the best product and players on the field and it's all about money."

Yes Jeremy, you must have not did it for the money and just for the love of the game. Complains about the league in the interview with his Raiders jersey framed in the background.

And I bet he doesn't have a problem cashing the checks he gets for doing the postgame show on Channel 5.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Oct 22, 2014 at 3:00 PM ]
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
He was a good center for us

Yes he was.
  • CMIO
Gee, I wish I could make millions of dollars playing a sport that I love, then sue my boss by pretending I didn't know a violent sport could actually hurt me.

Love the legal system in our country. I think all these idiots (and yes they are idiots) could be told to STFU and next time invest their millions in long term viable options rather than blowing in on expensive vacations and hookers.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Shouldn't he be suing the team doctor who prescribed the pain medication? The fact that he is suing the NFL shows that this is about money. You don't sue the doctor who has a million dollar insurance policy, you instead sue the NFL which makes billions.
Originally posted by fryet:
Shouldn't he be suing the team doctor who prescribed the pain medication? The fact that he is suing the NFL shows that this is about money. You don't sue the doctor who has a million dollar insurance policy, you instead sue the NFL which makes billions.

It's all about money. Plus it's ruining the game because with every lawsuit they put in more and more rules of why and how you can't hit anymore. It will be 2 hand touch soon.
Share 49ersWebzone