There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Charles Haley liked to masturbate in front of teammates and coaches.... WTF?

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/08/charles-haley-would-like-you-to-watch-him-masturbate.html

Some disturbing stuff in the artical involving Montana and Taylor... Now it all makes sense why he got traded. This clears up so many questions that i had about that move.
Yeah he did a lot of crazy s**t. You new here?
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Yeah he did a lot of crazy s**t. You new here?

No not really, but i never heard that one before.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i thought everyone knew that, maybe i am just a snob

Haley seemed like a gay guy who was trying to be completely ironic about the whole thing.
Originally posted by cciowa:

LOL... I been a hardcore Niners fan since 88' (born in 81') and some how i've never heard this story before.
Originally posted by iceberg450r:

LOL... I been a hardcore Niners fan since 88' (born in 81') and some how i've never heard this story before.

No, that one has been around for a time. Peed on George Seifert's car if I remember rightly. A real weirdo by all accounts which is probably affecting his HoF chances.
I think if Aldon Smith started masturbating in front of Kap and Crab, we'd have already won multiple Super Bowls

I knew he was a little off but this is WAY off!
Like you guys never whacked off in the locker room around your friends... Hypocrites.

exact same here man (we're literally the same age) I knew he was a F'n weirdo but damn who wacks it in front of teammates? (or any dudes for that matter?)
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I think if Aldon Smith started masturbating in front of Kap and Crab, we'd have already won multiple Super Bowls

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

No, that one has been around for a time. Peed on George Seifert's car if I remember rightly. A real weirdo by all accounts which is probably affecting his HoF chances.
i thought he peed on tim harris's car? he did pee somewhere but just not sure where. I just get so depressed when I think of the defense we could have had if haley and harris(when he was signed the first time with us before the 94 super bowl season) could have found a way to exist. if i recall, while haley was pissed at steve young, i really think what set him off was when the niners signed tim harris which i guess haley did not want to share the spotlight with. sad,, jesus what a d we could have had and maybe we would have ended up beating dallas those times and winning mutiple super bowls
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

no, with the way our society is now,, they would haul him away and have see a shrink
There was a story of Haley doing drugs at Walsh's house when he went for a family type dinner too.

And he went bonkers in the locker room one year when Lott was a Raider and Lott had to come to the SF locker to calm him the F down.

Lots of crazy stories have come out...probably many worse ones that remain secret.