LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 367 users in the forums

"I am sure happy I am not a _________ fan tonight"

Shop 49ers game tickets

"I am sure happy I am not a _________ fan tonight"

The Cowboys. Three straight .500 seasons and no matter who their quarterback is, they always seem to choke and throw a game ending pick. Jerry Jones will ALWAYS be a loser as long as he runs the show. Big fancy stadium sits vacant every January lol.
Packers. Gonna spank dat ass for the 4th time in a row.
The Raiders: They would be happy to trade positions with any of the aforementioned teams lol
sucks the worst for the cardinals because theyre actually a good team. the cowboys at this point are just a f**kin joke. they talk all this s**t every year and always choke the season away in december, usually in the final game of the season lol. f**k you dallas, keep being you baby
Raiders Fan
Tony Romo is probably in the best mood of ANY Cowboys player, fan, coach, exec., etc.

Hes probably saying "See, its not just me! This freakin team is cursed!"
how about the steelers. Its such a cock tease that they were literally inches from going to the post season and their hopes and dreams CRUSHED.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
how about the steelers. Its such a cock tease that they were literally inches from going to the post season and their hopes and dreams CRUSHED.

I think most Steeler fans knew they had no business being a playoff team this year. Maybe some hopes were high halfway through the SD game, but they cant honestly be upset.
Dolphins. How the f**k do you get blown out by two teams that literally have nothing play for when their playoff lives were on the line??? Should have been two easy wins for them the last two weeks and they choked big time!
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Dec 30, 2013 at 1:45 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

I think most Steeler fans knew they had no business being a playoff team this year. Maybe some hopes were high halfway through the SD game, but they cant honestly be upset.

theyre still pretty upset. steelers looked really good at the end of the season and couldve made a run

Don't count the Boys because this is what they do for the last 15 or so years. Jerry can always fall back to counting his money. Can he watch the playoffs on his big screen?
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Cowboys. Is there a greater colossal kick in the nuts than having your team eliminated from the playoffs on the last game of the season three consecutive times by a different team in your division each time?

Ouch... good point
It's all about Jerry Jones. Until he finally realizes that he doesn't know how to be a GM, the Cowboys will continue to suffer.... Long live Jerry Jones!
[ Edited by vermonator on Dec 30, 2013 at 5:11 AM ]
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
Raiders Fan

One of my Raider fans told me mid season that he would be more than happy with keeping Allen. I can't wait to re-ask that same question now.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by vermonator:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Cowboys. Is there a greater colossal kick in the nuts than having your team eliminated from the playoffs on the last game of the season three consecutive times by a different team in your division each time?

Ouch... good point
It's all about Jerry Jones. Until he finally realizes that he doesn't know how to be a GM, the Cowboys will continue to suffer.... Long live Jerry Jones!

Seen a stat last night.

Playoff wins since 1997
Jaguars 3
Cowboys 1
Steelers...ouch.
Share 49ersWebzone