LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 225 users in the forums

PS Safety Michael Thomas signing with the Dolphins

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
do i look srs?

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
again, we fail to recognize talent on our own team.

Thomas Clayton, where art thou?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 15, 2013 at 6:55 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Thanks Balkee!
49ers are going to lose talent to other teams, simple as that. Its what happens when your team is loaded and it IS a good thing. When guys who can't make your roster go and make plays for other teams, that IS a good thing. It shows that you are acquiring talent and developing it well. I'm more than happy for this team to havemore good players than they can possibly utilize....than not having enough.
Iunno about you guys, but i like to see guys who cant make our squad, do well for other teams. Its what they dreamed of and they just happened to be picked by the 49ers who are loaded with talent.. we cant keep everybodyyy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXiNTLbHIbU

Great guy!
One thing is for sure, the 49ers final cuts are going to set off an even bigger feeding frenzy next offseason then they did this past season. With guys like Cooper, Thomas...etc, teams are gonna go bargain shopping and fighting over whoever the 49ers end up letting go.
Originally posted by Zachary:
Iunno about you guys, but i like to see guys who cant make our squad, do well for other teams. Its what they dreamed of and they just happened to be picked by the 49ers who are loaded with talent.. we cant keep everybodyyy

Agreed. Can't be mad at the dude for taking advantage of an opportunity when it rises, good for him.
Originally posted by VanDolPhan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXiNTLbHIbU

Great guy!

Great interview. Ironically, his voice sounds like Richard Sherman, but his humility and gratitude is the complete contrast in this interview.
f**k Miami. Conflicted for tonight but now I am going for the Ravens so Miami doesn't make the playoffs.

That guy really is their hero lol! Check out their boards

Good for him. Hope the phins make the playoffs because I'm tired of seeing the same AFC teams in it
Share 49ersWebzone