• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
merge
  • buck
  • Veteran
there is an existing thread

dang folks use the search function and maintain thread discipline

• thl408
^^ this is the most bestest soccer fan gif out there and describes how I feel about Bow sprinting

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by verb1der:
Coming soon....

Navorro Bowman ‏@NBowman53 10m
Just finished my second day sprinting now icing this bad boy down #onestepcloser http://www.sqor.com/posts/18a4c0ae-bbc0-4e38-ad19-645eb943f355 …

Gentlemen, they are rebuilding him. Making him faster, hungrier, and more devastating than before.

Thank god he is with us.
Originally posted by thl408:
^^ this is the most bestest soccer fan gif out there and describes how I feel about Bow sprinting

no this is

Great news. Can't believe it's already been 8 months since the injury. Time flew by fast. Can't wait to get him back!
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Oh man I am so looking forward to this guy and Aldon coming back, that would be sick if bow gets back after the bye so he can have a game under his belt before we play the saints and Aldon get in his groove right before Seattle!
  • thl408
^^ lol...Is he happy or mad?

I hope the team takes their time with Bow. Hopefully the defense is playing well and won't feel the need to rush him back. He is as much a part of the future as he is the present. If he needs the entire season, so be it.
Originally posted by thl408:
^^ lol...Is he happy or mad?

I hope the team takes their time with Bow. Hopefully the defense is playing well and won't feel the need to rush him back. He is as much a part of the future as he is the present. If he needs the entire season, so be it.

both..that why he spontaneous combusted right after

Looks like Bow wants to get out there ASAP and it looks like he's ahead of schedule. Thanksgiving game he should be more then ready
Who !

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Tman:
Oh man I am so looking forward to this guy and Aldon coming back, that would be sick if bow gets back after the bye so he can have a game under his belt before we play the saints and Aldon get in his groove right before Seattle!

i'm excited too. I just hope they don't bring him back too soon. As long as he's back to 100%, I don't care if it's as late as the playoffs. Don't need him rushing back and re-injuring the knee.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/170412-navorro-bowman-is-the-man/
stop being a killjoy buck. Can you ever have too many threads on Bowman? I don't think so.
This is great news, just as long as he doesn't rush it. I would hate to see him get hurt again or have a setback. I'm sure his rehab is being supervised so I'm not going to worry about it.
Beast!
Share 49ersWebzone