There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Falcons Haven't Played Anyone

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Falcons and Texans are huge frauds, they both won't make it to the Superbowl most likely, or past the divisional round.

Falcons will need home field advantage thru out to have a chance to get to the Bowl., Houston on the other hand is legit. They're not unbeatable but they have everything it takes to make a run in the postseason. They have a top 5 defense, a great rushing attack, and a solid passing attack. I don't know if they'll beat a Baltimore or New England in January but certainly have the pieces to do it.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Falcons and Texans are huge frauds, they both won't make it to the Superbowl most likely, or past the divisional round.

Falcons will need home field advantage thru out to have a chance to get to the Bowl., Houston on the other hand is legit. They're not unbeatable but they have everything it takes to make a run in the postseason. They have a top 5 defense, a great rushing attack, and a solid passing attack. I don't know if they'll beat a Baltimore or New England in January but certainly have the pieces to do it.

Texans are legit but I think they would be a good matchup for us not so much vice versa because they're more run based and we stop the run, plus Matt Schaub as good as he is, is easy to rattle. The defenses are both good but while they have watt we still have a better front 7 than they do as well as secondary. I think their offense especially will be overwhelmed by our defense since they don't really play any good defenses in the AFC south. And didn't Fangio and Nolan coach together in Baltimore ? If he did that to Rex he could likely do the same to Nolan, which I'm sure Alex wouldn't mind taking down himself.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:

I said last year that I thought us and the Texans were the NFL's two best teams, not the Giants and Patriots, and I still believe that. In the playoffs with a rookie 3rd string QB, the Texans outplayed the Ravens in Baltimore and probably would've won if not for a punt return fumble.