There are 272 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
That leap over the line to try and time Newton's typical leap to the end zone was awesome. If that had actually timed perfectly and stopped newton it would have gone down in football highlight lore.
Originally posted by HearstFan:
That leap over the line to try and time Newton's typical leap to the end zone was awesome. If that had actually timed perfectly and stopped newton it would have gone down in football highlight lore.

Ahmad actually pulled that off in college while he was at Virginia. I bet that is what was going through his head lol.

Gif of Ahmad flying please.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

lol @ Scam Newton's flop lol
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

LMAO at the flop by Cam
Ahmad has been playing well. He still makes a few bone headed plays now and then. Got angry at him early in the game because he lost containment a couple of times. But props to him. 4-5 sacks in the past 2 games on the road. That's an incredible accomplishment. And that 4th down hit on Cam. Wow
[ Edited by kronik on Jan 12, 2014 at 7:02 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by HearstFan:

Ahmad actually pulled that off in college while he was at Virginia. I bet that is what was going through his head lol.

yea just like Polamalu's flying leap.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
re-watching the game right now.

Man......................this fkn dude!

I know Bowman is our DPOY, but Brooks should be right next to him. On the 2nd goal line stance, panthers had be ball 2nd and goal from the 1 yard line. He made the stop on the following two plays to force the FG.

just saw something on facebooks that brooks took another pay cut and posted a tweet that said "Money rules the world, it just dont rule me". I havent seen any sources confirm this but dam if its true brooks just jumped up my list on favorite current 49ers. True team player, cares about the rings and not the green
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
just saw something on facebooks that brooks took another pay cut and posted a tweet that said "Money rules the world, it just dont rule me". I havent seen any sources confirm this but dam if its true brooks just jumped up my list on favorite current 49ers. True team player, cares about the rings and not the green

Hopefully any pay decrease was coupled with another extension. He gets overshadowed by Bow and Willis but he is a bad ass too. This is the best line backing corps we have ever had hands down. 10 years from now we're still gonna be talking about them.
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:

Hopefully any pay decrease was coupled with another extension. He gets overshadowed by Bow and Willis but he is a bad ass too. This is the best line backing corps we have ever had hands down. 10 years from now we're still gonna be talking about them.

Do you know the facebook page guys? And I saw that tweet, thought it sounded weird. Checked the nflpa database no changes yet. No word on Miller extension. Trying my but off to get them.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:

Do you know the facebook page guys? And I saw that tweet, thought it sounded weird. Checked the nflpa database no changes yet. No word on Miller extension. Trying my but off to get them.

I hope our players do that but I can't expect them all too. But It feels like they're so loyal and it'a about the TEAM over anything else when they do that. Makes you appreciate them even more.
I smell a long term deal coming for someone. If all of this talk of Brooks redoing his deal is legit then the FO is working on other contracts to free up space to sign one of our guys long term. My guess would be either Kap, Crabs, or possibly even Hunter.
Share 49ersWebzone