Anyone try the number?
Originally posted by pitseleh:
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Anyone try the number?

She's boffing George Clooney , son.

BAWSE
According to Wikipedia...

After attending The Catholic High School of Baltimore, an all-girl school on the eastside of Maryland, she attended Towson University, she attended the university on a partial scholarship and had a 3.7 grade point average (GPA)... During this time Keibler became a cheerleader for the Baltimore Ravens football team when she was 18.

[ Edited by sf49ersx11 on Nov 21, 2011 at 3:23 AM ]
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

After attending The Catholic High School of Baltimore, an all-girl school on the eastside of Maryland, she attended Towson University, she attended the university on a partial scholarship and had a 3.7 grade point average (GPA)... During this time Keibler became a cheerleader for the Baltimore Ravens football team when she was 18.

dat ass
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

dat ass

Goddess
They've lost to Tennessee, Jacksonville and Seattle - that just tells me they've had challenges getting motivated against lesser opponents, but they've looked great against the other GOOD teams they've played. They'll be ready and we'll get their A game, this one is going to be tough and whoever performs better between Smith and Flacco will probably decide the winner.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

dat ass

I like where this thread is going....
If I were George Clooney I would set up camp in that ass baleedat.
So can we retitle this to the stacy keibler appreciation thread?
Originally posted by darkknight49:
So can we retitle this to the stacy keibler appreciation thread?

This.

• vaden
  • Veteran
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home