There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Baltimore Ravens

I wanna do intercourse to that girl
Her name is Jaime Edmondson, Miss January 2010
She's also going to "Miss Gang Bang 2011" on Nov.24th after we beat the Ravens
Skelton
this suddenly became a very, VERY, winnable game.
Absolutely, we can beat them Bet the under.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

In terms of matchups, I think the Ravens are our toughest matchup is the Ravens. They have a QB who can overcome deficits and they can play D.
Originally posted by Joecool:

In terms of matchups, I think the Ravens are our toughest matchup is the Ravens. They have a QB who can overcome deficits and they can play D.

Ray lewis out this sunday for turf toe foot inj! Possibly thanksgiving day as well!
Originally posted by frankie:

Ray lewis out this sunday for turf toe foot inj! Possibly thanksgiving day as well!
I'm not gonna lie, that would be awesome. I don't wish injury on any player but this would give us a huge advantage.
Were gonna win. It won't be pretty, and it might not be fun to watch, but this team will find a way to win.

I guarantee it.
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:

i'd like to beat that.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by frankie:

I'm not gonna lie, that would be awesome. I don't wish injury on any player but this would give us a huge advantage.

Loss of ray lewis would be huge, personally id rather play ravens at full strength. But if ray is injured it would be foolish to play him. For risk of further injury! Ravens should make the playoffs they will need him
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:

I'd like to penetrate her end zone
The niners could win this game but it wont be easy. Facing the Ravens in Baltimore on a short week could be a nightmare but the way the niners are playing this season anything is possible.