There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Baltimore Ravens

So can we beat these clowns or what...
If they give it to Ray Rice 5 times in an entire game, it should be easy.
They have playmakers on D, decent ST's and the O-Line will be tough to get through, but Flacco makes a lot of mistakes, so I hope that helps us
On a normal Sunday or monday game I say yes, but going across country and playing on a thursday its gonna be hard.
Originally posted by susweel:
On a normal Sunday or monday game I say yes, but going across country and playing on a thursday its gonna be hard.

This. You never know which Ravens team is gonna show up. I know we will come to play and will be hard on a short week. It should be a very good game for sure!
Originally posted by susweel:

This should be a f**king SNF game, not crappy ole NFL Network thursday night BS.... .

Hopefully we destroy Arizona and everyone gets a rest in the 2nd half.
Yes they can beat the Ravens, but I'd rather think about the asskicking they're about to deliver to the Cardinals...hopefully Harbaugh isn't thinking too far ahead to big brother.
  • lyer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:
This should be a f**king SNF game, not crappy ole NFL Network thursday night BS.... .

Hopefully we destroy Arizona and everyone gets a rest in the 2nd half.

its a thanksgiving game yo
Originally posted by thedude:
Yes they can beat the Ravens, but I'd rather think about the asskicking they're about to deliver to the Cardinals...hopefully Harbaugh isn't thinking too far ahead to big brother.

hes already said he looks ahead. The coaches were getting ready for NY back against the browns.
who is that
Originally posted by jreff22:
who is that

thats the girl we gonna gang bang thanksgiving night
Originally posted by zillabeast:
who is that

thats the girl we gonna gang bang thanksgiving night

i get first dibs
  • MILFS
  • Veteran