LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 352 users in the forums

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Shop 49ers game tickets

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Originally posted by ads_2006:
t.o >>>>>> a.j jenkins, austin collie, hawkins, russel wilson

no one can compare to the great russell wilson.
Sick of seeing TO mentioned. Dude is washed up and has been for years. The only reason he's trying to land an NFL contract is because of all the money he owes his baby mommas
Originally posted by frankie:
I would love the signing of T.O

I would love to see him close out with us. And you know he's gonna give 110%
Originally posted by xtm059:
Sick of seeing TO mentioned. Dude is washed up and has been for years. The only reason he's trying to land an NFL contract is because of all the money he owes his baby mommas

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.... .... In other words STFU
I dont want to see that clown in the red and gold ever again. He shat on our beloved uniform when he was privileged enough to wear it the first time and you guys want to bring him back? The only positive I can even come up with is that since our WR's are actually required to block, he'd be pretty lethal on the edge in our running game. Better than Moss that's for sure. As for TO being so much better than our young WR's I'm not so sure. He hasn't caught a pass in years. I say no thanks.
Can we pls stop with the T.O. stuff...he's not coming back...ever. Period.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
This sites needs a default that immediately shuts down a thread when this stupid ass question in asked!
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I also cannot stand that he is still called TO instead of his full name. I still remember him taking naps on the practice field during practice.
[ Edited by MarkD on Aug 6, 2013 at 8:52 AM ]
Good God ...Sign the guy to a one day contract and let him retire a 49er and get this over with ....if that is what it takes to stop these "bring back T.O threads" ...then do it ......everybody seems to forget the guy threw us under the bus when we needed him ....but oh, I forgot, we got an injured defensive end and a 4th round pick as compensation for one of the games top 10 WR's (at that time) ......
T. NO.

Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Was a cancer

T.O. is terminal cancer, he's never going into remission.
but but...his picture is on one of the tickets this year..LOL
Just say no to Mr. 'alligator arms'. TO was never worth having on a team. Not if you wanted it to stay together for more than a year. He was the poster child for Diva wideout, and team cancer. I am sure he would have had another shot, even this year, if he had not been such a narcissistic prick his whole career.
No. Before at least he was a talented headcase. Now he just sucks. I hope no one signs that whiny malcontent
I couldn't say this last season, but I'll say it now.

I have always said, neither Randy Moss or Terrell Owens will ever win a Super Bowl ring. They always take a team down, if not a lot, then just a little bit, and that little bit they bring a team down, will always prevent that team from winning a championship.
Share 49ersWebzone