LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 394 users in the forums

Ryan Williams is DONE for....forever?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Psinex:
Come on guys. Have a litte class. Imagine if one of our guys like Kendall went down like that. I hate the Cardinals as much as anyone, but this guy's a freakin rookie. He wanted to play in the NFL and now he has to wait at least a year, if not longer to get another chance.

Still gets paid like he's playing in the NFL. Somehow I think he'll be just fine.
Sucks for the kid, but I'm not bummed in the least that the Cardinals can't use him.
Really heavy news to hear. Having Williams really gave them hope, but now their rushing game will be back to trash -- especially considering they traded Hightower away.

Now they have Beanie "Never seems to stay" Wells, who is injury prone and was not effective when healthy, and Stephens-Howling, really just a 3rd-down guy and KR. They're going to rely on Kolb more than they normally would.. and I predict this will hurt them even more than some might think. Cardinals will win more games than last year, but I believe they still won't have a winning record.
that is terrible for a young guy coming in, or any player. i feel bad for ryan williams but i wish nothing but the worst for the cardinals as a team
It's heart breaking for a kid that showed allot of promise and may never play in an NFL game.

At the same time, being the cards, they are screwed at RB since Wells has under-achieved... Fitzgerald seems to be keeping Kolbs preseason respectable and we got one of the only corners in the league that can consistently shut him down from big plays. The division just got a little more winnable. Again not rejoicing in the injury but we need all the help we can get and though unfortunate for the kid, our chances just increased a bit.
I wish him a speedy recovery.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Injuries are part of the game.
Cardinals were gonna suck anyways. LOL Cardinals

someone should start a "LOL Cardinals" count
They are our rivals. I feel bad for the kid but not for the Turdinals or their fans.

[ Edited by MILFS on Aug 20, 2011 at 2:00 AM ]
I feel bad for the kid (mostly because I thought he could and would be a hell of a running back) but anything that makes the Tards worse is something I like, a lot.

That's awful. f**k, you want to beat your rival, but not because of things like this. Sucks to be a Cardinals fan right now.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Chief:
Wow, that sucks for the kid..

Brain Westbrook, Cliton Portis??

f**k! i hope not.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Chief:
Wow, that sucks for the kid..

Brain Westbrook, Cliton Portis??

f**k! i hope not.

I am surprised he has not landed anywhere yet, he looked really good last year.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Come on guys. Have a litte class. Imagine if one of our guys like Kendall went down like that. I hate the Cardinals as much as anyone, but this guy's a freakin rookie. He wanted to play in the NFL and now he has to wait at least a year, if not longer to get another chance.

I hate the Tards too, but this is about the kid.
I know its the Cards but I would rather see him just have a bad year then go down like that.
Share 49ersWebzone