NFCS - Falcons

NFCWC - Lions and Saints

AFCN - Steelers
AFCS - Texans
AFCW - Chiefs
AFCE - Patriots

AFCWC - Jets and Colts

Who you got?
NFCW - Sehawks (picked them over the rams, because they always seem to win 2-3 games a year that they shouldnt win.)
NFCE - Giants
NFCN - Lions
NFCS - Saints
NFCWC - 49ers and Packers

AFCN - ravens
AFCS - Texans
AFCW - Chiefs
AFCE - Patriots

AFCWC - Jets and Colts
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Jul 22, 2011 at 7:08 PM ]
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
NFCW - Sehawks (picked them over the rams, because they always seem to win 2-3 games a year that they shouldnt win.)
NFCE - Giants
NFCN - Lions
NFCS - Saints

AFCN - ravens
AFCS - Texans
AFCW - Chiefs
AFCE - Patriots

AFCWC - Jets and Colts

Lions win the North?

I think they are going to have a good season, but not that good!
NFCW - Niners
NFCN - Packers
NFCS - Falcons
NFCE - Eagles
Wild Cards - Buccaneers, Giants

AFCW - Raiders
AFCN - Ravens
AFCS - Colts
AFCE - Patriots
Wild Cards - Texans, Jets
Originally posted by 9ernation94:
NFCE - Giants
NFCN - Lions
NFCS - Saints

AFCN - ravens
AFCS - Texans
AFCW - Chiefs
AFCE - Patriots

AFCWC - Jets and Colts

Lions win the North?

I think they are going to have a good season, but not that good!
Well they were competitive in almost every single game last year. If they pick up a corner and improve their Oline play, man they will be scary.

I voted Lions over packers because....... Packers always seem to haev like 3-4 people injured every year, so i figure that trend will continue.
Vikings will suck
Bears, are the bears.
NFCE - Giants
NFCN - Lions
NFCS - Saints

AFCN - ravens
AFCS - Texans
AFCW - Chiefs
AFCE - Patriots

AFCWC - Jets and Colts

Going out on a limb with a lot of those. I don't think I can see the Lions, Giants, Saints, Seahawks, and Texans winning. But this sure would make the season exciting!

And I hope the Lions do win or at least get to the playoffs cuz they've got a pretty nasty team brewing up there!
Originally posted by btthepunk:
NFCW - Niners
NFCN - Packers
NFCS - Falcons
NFCE - Eagles

AFCW - Raiders
AFCN - Ravens
AFCS - Colts
AFCE - Patriots

I like this, I was thinking raiders, but I think the cheifs have the slight edge (better coaching.)

Bucs I forgot about them, good call.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
NFCE - Giants
NFCN - Lions
NFCS - Saints

AFCN - ravens
AFCS - Texans
AFCW - Chiefs
AFCE - Patriots

AFCWC - Jets and Colts

Going out on a limb with a lot of those. I don't think I can see the Lions, Giants, Saints, Seahawks, and Texans winning. But this sure would make the season exciting!

And I hope the Lions do win or at least get to the playoffs cuz they've got a pretty nasty team brewing up there!

Well its a shortened offseason, maybe the borderline teams will be closer to the good teams this year? Or maybe the borderline teams will be a lot worse? who knows.
Some of you are leaving out the steelers even as a wild card?????

WHY?

nfc west - niners
nfc south - Saints
nfc north - gb
nfc east - phi

wild cards - nyg, atl

afc west - sd
afc north - pitt
afc south - ind
afc east - ne

wild cards - nyj, bal
Originally posted by btthepunk:
NFCW - Niners
NFCN - Packers
NFCS - Falcons
NFCE - Eagles

AFCW - Raiders
AFCN - Ravens
AFCS - Colts
AFCE - Patriots

I like this, I was thinking raiders, but I think the cheifs have the slight edge (better coaching.)

Bucs I forgot about them, good call.

I think The Raiders can do it. They swept the division last year and in those six games they outscored them by over 100 points. I think Hue Jackson will be a very good coach. I think San Diego regresses and Denver is still a ways away.
Buccaneers I picked, just because. Its a toss up between them and New Orleans, but I think Tampas run game and defense will be better. Still young though.

I like the Lions too but they need another year of growing. They'll be in the hunt til the end though. I couldnt decide between the Jets and Steelers though. Again it comes to the run game and I think the Jets are just a little better there.

No love for Atlanta? I think they are the clear-cut favorites in their division. Especially after adding Julio Jones.
No love for Atlanta? I think they are the clear-cut favorites in their division. Especially after adding Julio Jones.

But the saints still have the better QB and their d might be a bit better. The Saints can always outscore a lot of the teams they play whereas the atl cant make a play over 20 yards except for the occasional roddy white play.

I picked them in the OP. I think they have too many weapons on offense. On top of a pretty good defense. I wouldn't be surprised if the NFCS has 2 representative's in the playoffs.

Falcons win the south at 13-3
Saints 12-4
Bucs 10-6
Panthers 5-11

Putting the Falcons and Saints in the playoffs. I don't see the Cowboys, Giants or Redskins winning 12 games out of the East. The NFCN may have something to say about it.

Falcons are stacked though.
[ Edited by 9ernation94 on Jul 22, 2011 at 8:00 PM ]
{NFC}
WEST: Rams----------------Rams
EAST: Eagles
NORTH: Packers--------------Packers
SOUTH: Falcons-------------Falcons-------------Falcons-----------Falcons

WILDCARDS:
Cowboys
Saints-------------------------Saints----------------Saints

{AFC}
NORTH: Ravens----------------Ravens
SOUTH: Colts
WEST: Chargers
EAST: Patriots----------------Patriots------------Patriots------------Patriots

WILDCARDS:
Jets----------------------------Jets----------------Jets
Texans------------------------Texans
Why can't the 49ers win the division? I'm sick of all the talk about "the Rams will win the West" They have a good QB, I understand this, but across the board the 49ers have MORE talent. I don't think it's unrealistic to say the 49ers can and will win the West.

If we didn't have Singletary and his clowns running the show last season, we would have won the West. I honestly believe Singletary costed us 2-3 games last year, if not more.
[ Edited by 9ernation94 on Jul 22, 2011 at 8:12 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone